Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone watching the Kellen Winslow II trial or is it too controversial to discuss here?  At times it is boring as I think most trials are.  I enjoy trials and try to put myself in a jury spot.

I was on a grand jury once and really liked it.  I was called for petit jury once, but they said if you were over 75, you didn't have to serve.  I just couldn't see myself fighting all the downtown traffic, parking and walking so I declined. Smiley Sad

I don't mind sharing ideas and thoughts, but I sure don't want to get into any nastiness.  Everyone's opinion should be respected.

Honored Contributor

They spent one whole day walking through the evidence chain.  I wanted to poke my eyes out.  LOL

"And then you taped the envelope?"  "And what did you write on the envelope?"

OMG

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

If you are on Facebook, there are a couple of Case Discussion groups you can join for those who like to dig in deep.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

They spent one whole day walking through the evidence chain.  I wanted to poke my eyes out.  LOL

"And then you taped the envelope?"  "And what did you write on the envelope?"

OMG

@VaBelle35  LOL, yes, that's what I meant about boring at times!

Honored Contributor

I noticed that they went to commercial break during some of those tedious walk throughs.  The producers were probably saying "nothing to see here."

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I am interested to see the testimony of Jane Doe #1's daughter.  What a wild story there and I wonder if she will help her mother be more believable.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Why are they giving the daughter's name if they are not giving the mother's name?  So odd.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Jane Doe #5 is great.  77, working out at the gym, minding her own business and she runs into this fool.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Where are you all watching Court TV? I have Comcast Xfinity. I used to love Court TV.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

On their website.  The testimony is live.  I guess with the time difference and maybe they go late into the evening, I dont know  Right now it says its live but it may be a replay from during the day.  

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN