Honored Contributor

Just yesterday, I ran across Court TV.

I believe it's very new to my TV channels.

They are now in the live case of the death of Baby Caliyah.

Georgia v. McNabb and Bell

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Yesterday was the official return of Court TV. Glad to see it's back.

Trusted Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Just yesterday, I ran across Court TV.

I believe it's very new to my TV channels.

They are now in the live case of the death of Baby Caliyah.

Georgia v. McNabb and Bell

PLEASE HELP ME: 

I live in Phoenix and have all my TV's (smart TV) on Cox Cable.

I do NOT subscribe to Netflix or other streaming services but am an Amazon PRIME video member.

Is there any way I can watch Court TV on my TV?  I can stream on my PC through the website; however, I'd love to watch court TV on my big screen TV.  

I LOVE COURT TV!!

Esteemed Contributor

Could it be on Youtube???  I don't know anything about how the internet works so its just a guess.  I catch a lot of shows I missed or didn't record, on Youtube....

Honored Contributor

@pdlinda  "Is there any way I can watch Court TV on my TV?  I can stream on my PC through the website; however, I'd love to watch court TV on my big screen TV. "

If you have not already done so, you can go to Court TV website, type in your zip code.  Pull down the cable menu, select Cox.  The site will tell you what channel its on in your area if Cox carries CTV.

In my neck of the wood, CTV will not be available till NOv - Verizon FIOS.

OR

You can connect your comp to your TV to watch.  Read the user manual that came w/your comp and/or TV for instructions.  Each model/manufacture comp & tv are different.  You can also research on YouTube tutorials, Google, Binge, DuckGoGo for detailed step by step instructions.

OR

If your comp has HDMI port(s) AND you have HDMI cable(s) just hook/connect the cable to your comp & TV....that easy.  Whatever you have on your comp will pop up on your TV. 

Easy peasy

HTH

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Anyone know if Comcast has Court TV now?  Thanks

Trusted Contributor

I went on courttv.com, typed my zip code in, and it shows that Court TV won't be available in my area until November 1, 2019.  I have Comcast.

Trusted Contributor

OK...I can do the HDMI cable hook up.  I'll also do the dropdown menu thing, as well.  I googled and it said the local affiliate for Court TV was our ABC station.  However, I understand that's only if you use an antenna.

Thanks so much!!  Linda

Esteemed Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

I went on courttv.com, typed my zip code in, and it shows that Court TV won't be available in my area until November 1, 2019.  I have Comcast.

@newjersey ...Yes!...I just checked!...I loved Court TV and am thrilled to see that it will be coming back...I find it fascinating being able to watch the live trials and the workings of our judicial system.

I want to be sure that @Harvard99  sees this also as she was asking about it.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Trusted Contributor

@MyShadowLove @newjersey  That's great news.  Thank you both.