Honored Contributor

Re: Court TV - Take Care of Maya Trial

[ Edited ]

Johns Hopkins All Childrens Hospital - GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I have been watching this one, the Dan Markel and the Eyedrops murder. Court tv has been busy this week.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Two-hundred and twenty MILLION dollars! Congrats to the Kowalski family. May Beata rest in peace. Heart

As for the Dan Markel murder trial, that guilty verdict sure put the hurt on poor old Charlie Adelson's good day. Hope he has fun spending the rest of his life in prison. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

As for the Dan Markel murder trial, that guilty verdict sure put the hurt on poor old Charlie Adelson's good day. Hope he has fun spending the rest of his life in prison. 

@SusieQ_2  -   I listened to the audiobook during a long trip and it's quite a story.  Do you think Wendi had anything to do with it?  Do you think the state will come after the mom after Charlie is put away?

That Katie Magbuana was a nut to go to trial when she could have had immunity - just to cover for her husband and Charlie.  Now she's in for life w/no parole.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Charlie's family, his mom, dad, and Wendi are all considered unindicted co-conspirators by the state for now. Personally I believe they were all involved or at least aware and I think Charlie's mom will be the next to be charged if they choose to pursue it.

I totally agree with you about Katie. It's never happened to me but I think if I were on a jury and a felon came in and said I lied before but now I'm going to tell you the truth I'd probably just say wake me when it's over, lol.

I'm being facetious since being on a jury is serious business but I would have a hard time putting any value on her testimony. I bet we could guess what goes through her mind every single day - Why was I so stupid? Smiley Very Happy