Honored Contributor

This series premieres March 19, it stars Katharine McPhee, Eddie Cibrian, and Eric Balfour who I adored from 24 and a favorite show of mine Haven (I still miss Haven). "After hitting the skids in her career, an aspiring country singer finds new life as a nanny for a handsome widower and his five charming children". There will be singing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Country Comfort On Netflix

@Jordan2 My BIL got me hooked on "Haven". I will make a note of Country Comfort, it sounds great.

Honored Contributor

I watched this show today. Sure it was schmaltzy and sweet like saccharin, however it is clean family entertainment and I enjoyed it.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it and thought it was cute--especially the kids in the family. The youngest daughter is absolutely adorable but they're all cute and good singers too. 

It reminded me a little bit of Reba's old tv show. Not the premise but the type of comedy which is actually fun as long as that's what you're looking for--something light and nothing serious. It was a nice change after watching shows like Behind Her Eyes and The One. 

I just started watching a series (10 episodes) called Zero Chill that centers around a family with two teens--a boy who plays hockey and a daughter who figure skates--and their experiences of moving from Canada to the UK to follow the son's aspirations of playing professionally. So far, it's pretty good.