Honored Contributor

Re: 👀 Counterpart (STARZ) 👀

Anyone still watching ?   

Frankly, it just didn't hold my interest ....  and I didn't "enjoy" even one episode, although I love J K Simmons.

What do you think now ....   still watching?

Honored Contributor

My daughter just asked me to start watching it because we like to discuss shows.

I'll TRY to watch it over the weekend.  I was afraid I'd have difficulty trying to figure out who was who!

Honored Contributor

Still watching.  The only thing I am confused about are the 2 "wifies," the one in the coma & the one on the "other side."   If it was explained how the coma wify became a spy for the "other side" I missed it by blinking too fast.blinking gwen stefani GIF

Other than that, I am really enjoying the show.  The mild Howard is slowing turning into the wild Howard.

I was shocked to see the 2 female counterparts living w/the "husband" in marital bliss.  Hubby was likegot my cake & cookies too!

And I can't wait to see what the female assassin is going to do next.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and liked each one less than the other so I quit.   I keep thinking I'll try it again but ......

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegalwrote:

I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and liked each one less than the other so I quit.   I keep thinking I'll try it again but ......

@Bridgegal

At times, I've thought the same thing about a show.  I finally decided I shouldn't have to "work" to get into any show .... it's their job to hook me and keep drawing me in ...

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44wrote:

Anyone still watching ?   

Frankly, it just didn't hold my interest ....  and I didn't "enjoy" even one episode, although I love J K Simmons.

What do you think now ....   still watching?

@Tinkrbl44   I half-heartedly watched the last episode. I agree with you about JK Simmons. Wanted to like this show but so far it does nothing for me. I haven't been able to make myself delete if from my DVR.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

I really like this show! I think it is very intriguing!

Is anyone else still watching? What did you think of episode 7 and the big Clare reveal? 

I just found out today that when this show was initially ordered - Starz ordered two seasons of 10 episodes each. So we know there will at least be one more season.

GREAT SHOW!

Honored Contributor

@QPrincesswrote:

Is anyone else still watching? What did you think of episode 7 and the big Clare reveal? 

Interesting.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif