Respected Contributor

Could Jeopardy be any more Boring?

I liked the current chamption Amy Schneider and sang her praises - that was before the College Professor Championship.  Now that she and Ken Jennings are back I am just bored to tears.  She continues winning big, deservedly so, but the show is SO boring. 

I like Mayim much better than Ken.  He just lacks something for me.  So between the boring Ken Jennings and the monotony of this current champ I'm ready to stop watching for awhile.  Am I just in a bad mood or do others feel this way?  It's just that neither one of them have any personality and its been going on too long now.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Could Jeopardy be any more Boring?

I'm enjoying the show. I have the total opposite opinion. But seriously that's what make the world goes round. We all are different and like different things. Merry Christmas 🎄 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm never bored by "Jeopardy" because I like to play along to see how many questions I get correct.  But it has become rather predictable since the current champion seems to beat her competitors quite soundly.

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

I'm enjoying the show. I have the total opposite opinion. But seriously that's what make the world goes round. We all are different and like different things. Merry Christmas 🎄 

@godi 

Me, too ... I think Ken is a MUCH better host than Mayim, and hope they reconsider him for the permanent spot.   

@jellyBEAN 

Jeopardy isn't a "fun and games" game show like Price is Right or all the others.   It's a contest of intellects ... and quick thinking.   Some people will always find it too dry ....   or "boring".

Respected Contributor

I like Mayim much better than Ken but I can deal with him. I put it on tonight and shut it 5 minutes in. There is no excitement. This current champ has no personality. Been watching it for many, many years and I do not think I ever felt this way.

Respected Contributor

I’ve found it boring lately too but it’s not the personalities.  For me it is because it’s hardly ever a close game so not competitive enough.  I’m that way with sporting events too - if it’s all one sided I get bored. 

Honored Contributor

never watched in my life.

Trusted Contributor

@godi wrote:

Totally Agree!

Honored Contributor

I've watched and love J! from Day 1 way back at the beginnnig. I can't abide Mayim but I can put up with her as I enjoy the show itself. I enjoy Ken but I'm still #TeamBuzzy!

I like Amy a lot and glad to see her doing so well.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN   I heard on TV that Amy is the first Trans person.  I don't know why they have to announce that.  How about we are all people?  No labels.  I agree with you that Mayim is much better and gives the show some energy.  Jeopardy has always been a little boring but it amazes me how some people know all the answers.  The host has to make the show interesting.  The guy that hosts (don't know his name) I do not care for his approach.

kindness is strength