Honored Contributor

Re: Could Comcast Just Be Nice and Make ALL CHANELS FREE FOR EVERYONE

I do not have Comcast BUT didn't Comcast take away TCM Movie Channel and bundle it into a Sports Package Pay Extra Channel?

Right now there are NO SPORTS games. So people are paying extra for Sports Channels and Comcast isn't showing any sports. Doesn't seem fair to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Saw  Dr.Perricone on laurel Ingrahm.  No wrinkles.  She was asking him about the New medicine for the virus and his thoughts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote

Yes!  Thank you, @lizzysthumbs up gif

Heya dooB!   Very nice seeing ya!!  Heart

As to the thread title question - Why should they be expected to give some people ALL the channels for free?  I honestly do not get that.  

I'm paying for my cable and if it came to not being able to afford it then I would either cancel it or dial it down, as I do get pretty much all the Premium channels.   I could see giving a break on basic cable, which adds a zillion channels, but all the Premium channels and such - it's not like any of this is a necessity to survive.

It sounds like some of them are giving away some, so that's good if they can do that without catastrophic lost.   Smiley Happy

Hi, chickie!   Always happy to see you, my friend.   I didn't mean to say that Xfinity should give us all channels for free...  just happy for the few shows they've temporarily added for us.   

I admit I'm always happy when they decide to sneak in a few free shows now and then.   They do it many times through the year, and my understanding is that it generates more upgrades and additional subscriptions (I guess people see what they've been missing and decide to move up to another level) so it pays for itself.   The cynical me knows they don't do anything without considering the financial bottom line.     However, I can understand it's at least a wee bit annoying for those who are paying for the extra access.

Have a lovely day!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova