Honored Contributor

I just discovered this Canadian tv comedy on Amazon Prime. It is about the quirky folks in Dog River Saskatchewan and it’s wry humor is quite entertaining at least so far. Dog river is in the middle of nowhere and the show revolves around the gas station and coffee shop next door. So far so good.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I just completed all episodes.  Definitely quirky, but fun to watch.  Be sure to check for the movie which Follows Dog River residents a few years later.  And now there is Corner Gas Animated which has been nominated for 2 2019 Canadian Screen Awards.

Honored Contributor

@lovinglife wrote:

I just completed all episodes.  Definitely quirky, but fun to watch.  Be sure to check for the movie which Follows Dog River residents a few years later.  And now there is Corner Gas Animated which has been nominated for 2 2019 Canadian Screen Awards.

@lovinglife , Thank you so much for the info. This show is new to me and I watched the first episode on a whim, but I’m hooked.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I love Corner Gas.