Trusted Contributor

Confused-Y&R's Courtney/Zach/Det. Alex

Searched in vain for spoilers about this - what the heck is going on w/these 2? Is Courtney an undercover cop for Alex, who is Zachary, if not Alex? I'm confused! They only touch this storyline once in a while.

Honored Contributor

Re: Confused-Y&R's Courtney/Zach/Det. Alex

On 1/16/2014 KathyLFan said:

Searched in vain for spoilers about this - what the heck is going on w/these 2? Is Courtney an undercover cop for Alex, who is Zachary, if not Alex? I'm confused! They only touch this storyline once in a while.

Zach is Alex but it is unclear whether Courtney is working undercover. I think she is. I haven't seen any spoilers about it either. IMO, they just wanted a SL for them so cooked this up in a hurry.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Yeah, it came out of nowhere, we just thought Zach was her drug pusher up to that episode.

Honored Contributor

KathyLFan, don't feel bad, I am right there with you! I do have a feeling that Zach/Alex/Cop is leaving the show, because I saw on FB where he is going to be on a nighttime TV show, and I am sorry, I cannot remember the name, because I don't watch it!

Regular Contributor

bones

Honored Contributor

On 1/16/2014 karol59 said:

bones

Yes, I was coming to add that to my post, thanks Karol59!

Occasional Contributor

I'm thinking that with the firing of Adam they had to scramble to change some storylines already in the works. Many thought Courtney was the real hit and run driver, now it looks like they're trying to change her mid-stream. I don't like her much, and if she is working undercover, she sure isn't happy about it. I do like Alex...he seems so natural with his lines. Very smooth actor.
Super Contributor

I agree, I like Alex/Zach and will miss him, (wish they would get rid of other boring characters aka Chloe)... I think the Courtney storyline will be as we're predicting, she is working undercover for him to help bust a drug ring.

I'm going to miss Adam, and if the spoilers are correct that I've read, it's going to be another sad storyline in the making.

Why can't we get the great story lines like we used to from years ago, that got us all drawn into watching this show? The writers today, seem to stall on a story line until the viewers are bored and lose interest.

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2014 Mama Deb said:

I agree, I like Alex/Zach and will miss him, (wish they would get rid of other boring characters aka Chloe)... I think the Courtney storyline will be as we're predicting, she is working undercover for him to help bust a drug ring.

I'm going to miss Adam, and if the spoilers are correct that I've read, it's going to be another sad storyline in the making.

Why can't we get the great story lines like we used to from years ago, that got us all drawn into watching this show? The writers today, seem to stall on a story line until the viewers are bored and lose interest.

You'll miss Alex? Is he leaving the show, too, mama deb?
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I read somewhere (sorry I don't remember) that Courtney is working undercover!