Super Contributor

Re: Confused-Y&R's Courtney/Zach/Det. Alex

On 1/20/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 1/20/2014 Mama Deb said:

I agree, I like Alex/Zach and will miss him, (wish they would get rid of other boring characters aka Chloe)... I think the Courtney storyline will be as we're predicting, she is working undercover for him to help bust a drug ring.

I'm going to miss Adam, and if the spoilers are correct that I've read, it's going to be another sad storyline in the making.

Why can't we get the great story lines like we used to from years ago, that got us all drawn into watching this show? The writers today, seem to stall on a story line until the viewers are bored and lose interest.

You'll miss Alex? Is he leaving the show, too, mama deb?

From what I've read, and all that's being posted he is going to the Prime time show BONES.

I know he had previously guest starred on the show, but looks like he's joined the cast starting this spring it was posted online.

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:

I agree, I like Alex/Zach and will miss him, (wish they would get rid of other boring characters aka Chloe)... I think the Courtney storyline will be as we're predicting, she is working undercover for him to help bust a drug ring.

I'm going to miss Adam, and if the spoilers are correct that I've read, it's going to be another sad storyline in the making.

Why can't we get the great story lines like we used to from years ago, that got us all drawn into watching this show? The writers today, seem to stall on a story line until the viewers are bored and lose interest.

You'll miss Alex? Is he leaving the show, too, mama deb?

From what I've read, and all that's being posted he is going to the Prime time show BONES.

I know he had previously guest starred on the show, but looks like he's joined the cast starting this spring it was posted online.

Aww, heck, lol. He's on so seldom, though, maybe he'll stay on Y&R doing dbl duty. Hope so
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I am sure the series Bones is about to run it course in a few years why would this Alex want to leave Y&R for something nearing the end of the road?

Coutney

It is the same pattern used over and over bring someone new on the set, make them out as the bad guy, and when everyone is ready to wring their necks, come out with some redeeming reason.

So sick of being played for...

and they weave this plot day in and day out....

Your good, your bad, Your good, your bad, your bad, Your good, bla bla bla...

Like trying to make the human mind into putty by design!

Super Contributor

Geez, now Alex is leaving????? I just love that guy. Another reason to move on.

I think they are both undercover and it as something to do with one of Victor's companies that makes an illegal drug.

Frequent Contributor

I am confused. Why is Alex also known as Zach? They never give any clues as to what is going on.

steffieg