Honored Contributor

Re: Confession Time.....I'm Addicted to Family Feud (But only the one with Steve Harvey)

My favorite game shows are ""Jeopardy"" and ""The Chase"".

Honored Contributor

Re: Confession Time.....I'm Addicted to Family Feud (But only the one with Steve Harvey)

I like it too, filmed in Atlanta. These are reruns on TV Land from 2012. Quite a change in subject matter from the originals on Fam Feud. Some of the answers here are really wraunchy.

Honored Contributor

I agree Shelbelle. I think it even surprises Steve. I probably sometimes have my mouth open at some of the answers.

Respected Contributor

I agree with the OP one hundred per cent!

Steve is addictive!

Valued Contributor

On 1/22/2015 deepwaterdotter said:

My favorite game shows are "Jeopardy" and "The Beast".

deep, we enjoy watching "the Beast" and I think the woman who hosts name is Brooke Burns is enjoyable as well.

As for Family Feud and Steve Harvey, I can watch it but in very small doses. IMO, they should be giving more money than they do plus Steve can do way too much joking and taking up time rather than focusing on the contestants.

Of course, JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like his talk show and have watched family feud a few times.
Honored Contributor

I often keep the TV on in one of the bedrooms. It's a big house and I like the noise. I can't tell you how many times I'll go in that bedroom and Family Feud is on........

Next thing I know, I'm laying in the bed watching Steve and laughing myself silly.

He says right on the show that sometimes he thinks some of the answers cross over to the tune of 'too much info'.

Honored Contributor

I like Celebrity Name Game, Idiotest, Jeopardy, The Beast & The Newlywed Game.

Frequent Contributor

I've liked all the hosts except Steve Harvey. It is clear he has favorites and it is fixed. I won't name every thing but here's one..... Question What should be the national food?

One answer was steak. (under his breath he said and potatos). (it wasn't up there) The next guy answered french fries. Steve said you can't say french fries because the last guy said potatos. So he said something else that wasn't up there. So he went to the other team. He said french fries. I fully expected Steve to make fun of them cause french fries was already mentioned. But he didn't and it was on the board!? I had my husband watch it just uin case I had missed something. I still have that show on my dvr but I no longer watch family feud.

Honored Contributor

I personally no longer like Newlywed game because I don't care for Sherry Shepherd. I just feel like her brain is off somewhere else. She doesn't even seem interested to me, she's just not good at pretending (to me).

I like Celebrity name game because I like the guy who monitors it (forget his name).

Everyone's different, that's what keeps all of these shows on TV, I guess. The Beast is OK, I like the way it REALLY challenges people.

I sometimes watch the Idiot test because it comes on late, and it's something to look at while falling to sleep. I watched it last night as a matter of fact. It seems more like it's a matter of trickery though.