Honored Contributor

I don't like the toilet paper commercials.  The one's where people go in a tent and say they will go comando because they've used so and so toilet paper.  That's just gross!

Super Contributor

I tired of seeing all the "ask your doctor" if this medicine is right for you.........I would think the Doctor would know if he/she got a college degree although I do wonder sometimes if they did graduate........Also, all the "ED" commericals.....plus the "Pelotin" cycle commerical....

Super Contributor

I don't know how I forgot this one commercial:  "Do you have occassional gas, bloating, etc????

Trusted Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

Another one that just irks me is the Clorox Bleach ad with that woman who lectures us all about using other products.  They can take their lecture and stuff it, I'll never buy clorox products as long as they keep showing that commercial.  I'll buy a competitors bleach.

ita, the condescending attitude is off putting.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I don't like the toilet paper commercials.  The one's where people go in a tent and say they will go comando because they've used so and so toilet paper.  That's just gross!

@Annabellethecat66  YES!  THe Charmin ones are almost all very disgusting.  I mean really?  That's NOT why people wear underwear.  I hope. . . 

Honored Contributor

Huggies "We all need a hug in the morning..."  And they are on a certain show every single DAY and it's nails on a chalkboard.  Don't like the singing. 

And the fact that it doesn't rhyme made me so annoyed I googled it and found out it's actually from an Irish folk song -- that does rhyme.  Huggies just chopped it.

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Right now IKEA is playing that goofy looking lady screaming START THE CAR like every 5 minutes on every channel.... I can not wait for it to end. WORSE COMMERCIAL EVER.  It does not make me want to go shop at IKEA.. just makes me want to stay away. 

Those halos. Those kids are budding sociopaths. What are they thinking?

Respected Contributor

Any commercial that deals with "wiping your bum."  I mean come on. Do we really need the details?  Gross. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

The commercial I must RUN to turn the sound off is that DINOSAUR DUCT TAPE where father and son DINOSAUR ROAR! Omg it's so loud it wakes up my doggy and its unpleasant on your ears

Respected Contributor

The prescription drug ones... It is kinda like - is that not what your doctor is for? And, I really think their never ending list of possible side effects is just plain stupid. 

All this stuff should be handled between a doctor and their patient. 

-Texas Hill Country-