Honored Contributor

The one with Viola Davis and L''oreal!

Supposed to be so impactful, so heartfelt-

not! First of all has nothing to do with a company that tests on animals, and what does believe in yourself and you're worth it  have to do with an overpriced makeup and skin care line!

One I love is the Amazon Hammersteins bell ringers-love that ridiculous girl bell ringer ringing her heart out-You go girl lol!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I have to say, "Liberty Mutual & the spider bite" is among the worst ever

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Re: Commercials we hate cont..!

[ Edited ]

All the Liberty mutual "LiMu Emu" are the stupidest ones to me- I hope that's all done electronically and not abusing animals! 

Honored Contributor

I may have said this in an earlier one,but the gambling commercials. They are too much. 

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

Duluth Trading Company - Funk No Underwear commercial where a group of walking noses passes out after sniffing a pair of underwear, so dumb!

Honored Contributor

I can't stand the commercials for AAA, where the women have these fake giggles which get on my nerves!  Also, the phone commercials with Kate McKinnan.  And then there are the commercials for the supplements which make you feel young again and the ones where if you take their pills, you are suddenly painless!  And, of course, all the ones for ed.  I also dislike the ones for a particular credit card, which has various entertainment people, asking the same dumb question.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I can't stand the commercials for AAA, where the women have these fake giggles which get on my nerves!  Also, the phone commercials with Kate McKinnan.  And then there are the commercials for the supplements which make you feel young again and the ones where if you take their pills, you are suddenly painless!  And, of course, all the ones for ed.  I also dislike the ones for a particular credit card, which has various entertainment people, asking the same dumb question.  

I will agree with all those and add Trelegy with that horrible flying high song. 

Esteemed Contributor

I detest all of them.  That is why I record my programs and then watch later and just fast forward. Every hour seems to have 15 minutes of commercials.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't care for 75% of the commercials that I see. It is a constant reminder that I am not the demographic that the advertisers are looking to attract. And believe me they are not attracting me to their product.

I could go on and on with examples. But really, advertising birth control as you have people dancing in the produce section of a grocery store?

Respected Contributor

The one for Kerrygold butter. I don't really hate it, but I don't understand why they are getting up at 2 a.m. and cooking a big meal for.