Honored Contributor

Steve Martin did the arrow thing years ago.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

The new season of The Sinner is really good so far...only one episode shown but the opening story is filled with mystery. I love that.

American Crime Story:  Impeachment is another excellent show. Great acting in that one.

Honored Contributor

I miss Benny too.  Not even close to a good show without Benny.

Where'd he go for real?

Valued Contributor

I like Ordinary Joe .   Watched all 3 episodes of LaBrea on demand .  Reminds me of the Manifest show . Still like The Good Doctor ,glad it's back ,

Honored Contributor

I've never liked that Chuck, his daughter or the story lines concerning them. When they brought Bull's former wife into it and added a baby, that was when I opted out.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first two and tonight I just put it on mute to see the big animals. It's so bad, the acting and the script that a bit of a rewrite and a laugh track, it could have a comedy.

Respected Contributor

i tried one episode of "the big leap" and don't like where that story is going, so i'm out. NCIS hawaii is weak, not sure i will continue.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I agree about both of these shows!  Really great stuff...

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Just watching ads for Ghosts made me not want to watch. It seemed like too many characters for a half an hour sit-com.

I watched Bull and enjoyed it ,but do miss Benny. Especially since his neice was kidnapped-- would have been better with him IMO. 

I do not feel there are very many seasons of Blue Bloods left , but my husband and I still enjoy. I love the family dinners and the interaction between Erin & Anthony and Anthony & Danny ! I hope they bring in the new grandson this season other than a 'shoot out' like last show of season--that was too much.

I look forward to the Steve Martin 'murders________?(title ?) every Tuesday on Hulu. I signed up for the basic just to watch that. I cannot interest DH , but I love it.

I am looking forward to 'This is Us' . Does anyone know when it will start ? I hope the unions reach aggreements as this will probably slow down everything new. Smiley Sad