Honored Contributor

Watched Bull last evening----just bad. I want Benny back. Chunk has turned into a Senior Counselor when just last year he passed the bar. The story line about the woman and her ex is just weak and should be on an afternoon "soap".

"Ghosts"---what the heck! not even very funny.

Honored Contributor

I've watched 2 episodes and about 10 minutes of the third of LaBrea.  I'm finished.

Honored Contributor

I am enjoying Ordinary Joe, getting more interesting now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Comments on new shows

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1  I agree with you about Bull--I want Benny back.  My favorite show is Coroner and next week is the season finale.  I don't watch too much tv, but as they say, slim pickings.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Watching Young Sheldon.  It's just okay.  Kids are getting much older so don't know how much longer the show will be on.  Husband and I watched 2 episodes of Ghost.  We're giving that a try.  Waiting for the return of The Blacklist.  If that doesn't get any better than I'm done with that.

Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Watched Bull last evening----just bad. I want Benny back. Chunk has turned into a Senior Counselor when just last year he passed the bar. The story line about the woman and her ex is just weak and should be on an afternoon "soap".

I liked last nights show ok. I just hope this PTSD doesn't drag out and change the show's direction. I want the old shows with Bennie too but I think Chunk is ok. I just am already over this story line. I can understand it was addressed but it looks like it will continue. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I've watched 2 episodes and about 10 minutes of the third of LaBrea.  I'm finished.

Agreed! I couldn't take LaBrea at all. Ridiculous!

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I'm not sure why Freddie Rodriguez was fired,  it I'm sure that the producers took into consideration the ratings dropping in the aftermath. Chunk is no Bennie, but the show is still good. I like Michael Weatherly. Agreed on Ghosts....not funny. 

Honored Contributor

Glenn Gordon Caran, Bull's exec producer was also let go. They have had several troubles on the set since the show started. Weatherly was accused of se xual harrassment and it cost cbs a fortune to settle it. 

Respected Contributor

How can you say Ghosts isn't funny....

you got a guy with an arrow through his head

you got another guy caught with his pants down

woman who's a declared hippy

a basement filled with zombies

A viking who has a heart

a wife who can see them and a small man (husband) that can't.

and the guy with no pants says can you check my stocks...well, those all went bust.

for all the cr*p that's going on outside by doors, I need a laugh although lasts weeks shows was funnier.