Honored Contributor

Coming up on Y&R on Oct. 16th ......................

Victor returns to Genoa City with DNA results that are a shocker as to who Faith's father really is!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Coming up on Y&R on Oct. 16th ......................

Oh great. I take it she isn't Nick's.

I'm over the ""who's your daddy"" story lines. Next it will be Hilary and Devon.

Honored Contributor

Let me guess. Adam's baby? Why not....blame it on Adam. Even though the girl is blonde. She's more likely to look like Jack. Wait! Jack's baby!

Regular Contributor

Maybe Billy's baby? they had a fling.
Honored Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Marieanne said: Maybe Billy's baby? they had a fling.

This is my thinking, she was fooling around with him!

Respected Contributor

This child Faith was conceived on one night of passion between Nick and Sharon.

On one of the anniversary of mourning over Cassie.

During that time she was not with anyone else, if they change this it will be a lie.

Nick was still married to Phyllis and there was this big hoopla over this.

The only other way it might be Ashley baby? father would be Victor

Nick and Sharon had an affair and conceived a third child: Faith. During the pregnancy, Sharon experienced kleptomania. Faith was kidnapped by Adam Newman, Nick's brother, leading Sharon to believe she had died. Sharon then began a relationship with Adam, leading to a brief marriage. When Adam's crimes were revealed and Faith was returned to Sharon, she remained in love with him; SoapNet considered the relationship "dark". Since 2011, former show-runner Maria Arena Bell and subsequent head writer Josh Griffith have significantly changed the character's direction, receiving negative backlash from critics and audiences.[1][2] Sharon married her ex-father-in-law Victor Newman, gained control of his company (Newman Enterprises) and burnt down his home, in a sequence of events that led her to be diagnosed with bipolar disorder. The character was then involved in a DNA test alteration storyline, which also received unfavorable reviews.

Sharon has been characterized as "insecure" and "not your typical romantic lead" by Case. Despite the character's crimes and faults, she is described as a central heroine and has been called soap opera's "hottest mess". The supercouple pairing of Nick and Sharon (known as "Shick" by viewers) attracted a large fan following. Case has became popular with viewers, earning a number of awards and nominations (including two Soap Opera Digest Awards and the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in 1999, and five other Daytime Emmy nominations). Her performance has received general praise from critics, with many applauding her overcoming heavily panned writing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Newman

Faith http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-intJF2_1A

Honored Contributor

If the child is Nick's, then why will the DNA results be a shocker???

Respected Contributor

A entire town of well educated and wealthy people and no one uses birth control.

Respected Contributor

Well, if Nick isn't Faith's father then could it be Adam's?? Wasn't Sharon still involved with Adam or recently involved with Adam before that cabin hook-up with Nick??

I was surprised when Mariah told Victor that Faith's paternity was in question.....I thought it was Summer's.......so now Nick is really Summer's father and the "who's your daddy"question is about Faith? I'm getting confused.

Respected Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Hooty said:

If the child is Nick's, then why will the DNA results be a shocker???

Because in all that confusion during Ashely and Sharon delivery Sharon's baby died and Ashley's baby lived. Now during the gas lighting Adam caused Ashley to lose the child.

Even if Nick is not the father Sharon did not make the mistake it was Nick who was still married.

During that time Sharon was not dating anyone.

If Phyllis had not got involved Ashley would still have the baby and Victor would have been the father I had address this in post #5

Mariah had no knowledge of the history of Faith background when she made that statement and Victor knew the history I don't know if they did a DNA at the time of the time when all was found that the baby really was Sharon's

Anyway no way would Sharon have doubted that Nick is the father.

Please no more here's two daddies