Honored Contributor

Is 'roasting' Alec Baldwin. Got my Tivo set. Lots of material on that one

to roast.

Tonight 8 or 9 p.m. central check your own listings

Honored Contributor

Given the serious nature of some of the allegations made against Mr. Baldwin in the media (fake news?), I'm not sure that I would find the comedic references all that entertaining.  But it will probably do good in the ratings. 

Honored Contributor

His #45 imatation cracks me up on SNL.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Given the serious nature of some of the allegations made against Mr. Baldwin in the media (fake news?), I'm not sure that I would find the comedic references all that entertaining.  But it will probably do good in the ratings. 

Why would it be implied ‘fake news’?

He was arrested.....another time pled guilty.  

What’s ‘fake’ about that?

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@sidsmom.  They like to follow the head tweet. They think they’re funny. Lol

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@sidsmom.  They like to follow the head tweet. They think they’re funny. Lol

?

Who are ‘they’?  Are you talking about CNN? Or Fox?

I read the original post☝️ about 3 times...and it still doesn’t make

sense.  They are not allegations when an arrest warrant & guilty pled

has been made. I guess I just don’t get what the poke is, if any....

Left/Right/Middle...really doesn’t matter. Law is law. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Comedy Central channel

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom  people who hate Alec Baldwin and what he stands for. And more importantly, what he does.

Honored Contributor

I always watched Comedy Central and enjoyed a couple of shows which  made me laugh.  My niece worked for Comedy Central also and enjoyed her time there.  

There have been roasts for so many celebrities, remember the Dean Martin roasts!  I'm sure the Alec Baldwin roast will be right up there with those who have been roasted before.  I enjoy him also on SNL, anyone who makes me laugh is a plus in my life. 

Respected Contributor

Saw the last half hour or so:  Funny, crude and sooo mean !!  Hadn't seen Adam Corrolla in ages.  He's still  a riot. 

Esteemed Contributor

Adam Carolla held nothing back during the Comedy Central roast as he called out Hollywood’s hypocrisy, social justice warriors, and “cancel culture” for its “bs fake outrage.” Smiley Wink

“Comedians need a place where they can be offensive without your bs,  fake outrage,” Carolla said. “Hashtag heroes. You already ruined the Oscars. You’re all woke and no joke. So, if you were offended by anything said tonight, please give a reach around to your emotional support dog and shut the *** up. This is our safe space b*****.”