Esteemed Contributor

Comcast/Xfinity Free HBO/CINEMAX On Demand

[ Edited ]

This week (10-16) they are offering free HBO and Cinemax on Demand. I am watching some good movies. I watched The Accountant ,Revenant and Joy. These were really good movies. I am going to take advantage of this week. So far, so good.

Respected Contributor

Re: Comcast/Xfinity Free HBO/CINEMAX On Demand

Thanks, I didn't know this. I should probably watch something new to me but reruns of Deadwood are calling my name. I'm also going to take a look at some of the documentaries. 

Honored Contributor

I already get all of these through Xfinity but I'm going to post to keep this up so other's can see it.

It's a good chance for people to see movies they might not otherwise see.

Personally, I think all of this stuff is over-priced and should be included.  Maybe it will eventually beSmiley Happy

Thanks for taking the time to help others.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elated

Thank you so much for this info! Heart

I was unaware of the free movies and upon your advice I'm watching 'The Accountant' now.....love it!

Any more movie recommendations?

I'll watch 'The Revenant" next!

ETA: I love action/suspense movies!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this.

I watched Big Little Lies but somehow I think reading the book is going to be a lot better.

I might watch Westworld next.

Honored Contributor

Re: Comcast/Xfinity Free HBO/CINEMAX On Demand,

@elated wrote:

This week (10-16) they are offering free HBO and Cinemax on Demand. I am watching some good movies. I watched The Accountant ,Revenant and Joy. These were really good movies. I am going to take advantage of this week. So far, so good.

@elated Thank-you for sharing! I never would have known 🙂

Frequent Contributor

@elated Thanks for the heads up on this!  So far I have watched Big Little Lies and The Revenant.  Thinking of watching The Young Pope but I'm not sure I'll have time to get through the whole thing.