New Contributor

Re: Comcast - Married at First Sight - Australia -- No longer listed - What happened?

Oh wow! I'm going to look for that now! Didn't know to look for another Lifetime channel!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Comcast - Married at First Sight - Australia -- No longer listed - What happened?

I have Spectrum. A useless MAFS show about past marriages was on but no Australia afterward!

I assumed it was a one night change. It isn't???

Respected Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I have Spectrum. A useless MAFS show about past marriages was on but no Australia afterward!

I assumed it was a one night change. It isn't???

@colliegirls, it was on Comcast last night too.  Talk about a waste of time and it looks like another one will be on next week.  I was so tired of hearing Beth and Briana go on and on.

This was so stupid to not continue MAFS Aus after many people enjoy the show.

I'm in the same boat as you and tried to find it several ways but no luck with Comcast/Xfinity.  I DID get to pull up the episodes on the Lifetime website, however.  It then asks you to log in with your Comcast info as you need to have a cable account in order to access it.  I thankfully got to watch both episode 17 & 18 on their website last night to catch myself up and it apepars that's how I'll have to watch the reaminder of the season.  Good luck!  Hope you can access it that way, too!

Honored Contributor

I can't seem to find out why Lifetime seems to have dropped this, mid-season.   

Does anybody else know yet and/or if it's coming back?  So weird!

All I'm finding in my Tivo Guide, not counting these weird Boston eps (please go away!), is that on 6/22 there is a 'Matchmaking in San Diego' for the next season of the USA MAFS.  But nothing for Aus.  ???

Esteemed Contributor

This is unacceptable!!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't found out anything else, but I think this is super stinky.  They could have finished this season out.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Accoding to my TV Guide, it is on the regular Lifetime channel on Thiusday, June 30. It says it will be Season 9, episodes 23 and 24. It says it's new, but I don't think there have been that many episodes showm yet, so I don't know. I don't watch that one.

I do know that we have yet ANOTHER waste of a season review for the current US MAFS this Wednesday. It doesn't say who is hosting it or giving opinions we don't care about. June 22 starts the new season shows.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ 

I don't know what was the last episode that I saw was.  I will have to check.  It doesn't seem like it would have been that far along, but I don't know.  As for t.v. guide listings, I don't know how far ahead of time they prepare those.  I keep checking on line trying to get some info and it looks like to me that this show is now being shown on Lifetime Women's channel and not regular Lifetime, which I believe is an extra pay channel.  I could be wrong.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just got the latest TV Guide and it is a 3-week issue. It just shows MAFS Australia on Thursday, June 30 and listed that episode number. As you said, I don't know how far in advance those guides are published, but it does show that.

I thought it was usually on Wednesday nights, after the US version. I have Cox and it has always been on the regular Lifetime channel and not a different one. Maybe it just isn't getting good ratings? Or maybe they have so many useless fillers from the disastrous US version they have to keep shoing them?