Honored Contributor

Comcast - Married at First Sight - Australia -- No longer listed - What happened?

DH always saves our shows for us and when he went to check this show he found that it was no longer any where to be found!  Anyone who has Comcast as their cable provider, are you having this issue?  I am wondering if this is just an issue we are having or they just decided for some unknown reason to no longer carry it.  If so, I am really mad!  Right in the middle of the season???  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

Re: Comcast - Married at First Sight - Australia -- No longer listed - What happened?

@AngelPuppy1  - I don't think this is a Comcast issue, it is a LIfetime channel issue.  I have Comcast and have MAFS Austrailia set to record.  It is not on the schedule for tonight or next Wednesday. 

Very strange that the network would drop it right in the middle of the season.

Honored Contributor

Re: Comcast - Married at First Sight - Australia -- No longer listed - What happened?

@bayflwc 

This is really making me mad!  DH and I really enjoy this show.  I think it stinks that they just drop something right in the middle.  They could at least have the decency to wait until the end of this season..... 

Valued Contributor

I watch this on Spectrum and its gone from my menu as well.  I did a little digging and it looks like they moved it to the Lifetime Real Women (LRW or Lifetime RW) channel.  I have that on my menu and its on at the regular time this week and next.  So, check your menu for that channel and you should find it. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks @sunsetbeach  but I don't have the LRW channel on my Comcast lineup.  Seems like I have 45 Hallmark channels,but only one LIfetime channel - the original one.

What a bummer.  I was invested in MAFS Australia like @AngelPuppy1 .

Honored Contributor

Yup, Spectrum here and same deal.  No episode for tonight OR next Wednesday.

I wonder if something happened where they just couldn't stick with this group.   Wouldn't surprise me at this point.   It's a pretty motley crew.  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Here is a link that you can watch it online,  if you have a smart Tv I was able to bring it up and watch it on my TV.  Married At First Sight 9-1 - SouthHemiTV

Respected Contributor

We just checked as we have Comcast.  It's not showing tonight nor next Wednesday.

DH and I both enjoy this show and look forward to it - this is so stupid to do this in the middle of the season.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all your posts!  I doublechecked and I see that the ones I have already watched are on the Lifetime channel but there are no more new ones listed.  I just have the one Lifetime channel.  I hope they put the newer ones on.  I will miss all the drama!  

New Contributor

The same happened to me! I've been searching since last night with no luck or answer to why Comcast Xfinity didn't Air mafs Australia last night and no future episodes. According to Lifetime schedule there was a new episode last night (June 8) and future episodes but not any where on Xfinity...we pay top $ this shouldn't be happening