Honored Contributor

Re: Comcast - Married at First Sight - Australia -- No longer listed - What happened?

We have a channel that is SD only.    I think it's called Lifetime Real Women (LRW on the guide).   I'm seeing an episode on the guide for this Wed (6/15) at 7pm (pacific time) for the show.

It says it is episode 19.

I think I'll record this and see what it is.

Honored Contributor

Re: Comcast - Married at First Sight - Australia -- No longer listed - What happened?

You can watch this season plus past seasons on the Australian site SHvideosdotnet. 
They also have many other Australian and New Zealander reality shows.  It's free and you don't have to make an account or anything to view. 

Honored Contributor

Last night I looked on the Life Time channel and it looks like there is one episode and possibly 2 there that I haven't seen.  I will check later today.  I hope they are newer ones!  Thanks, everyone! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

@TurnerGal @GenXmuse Thank you both for this information!!!  What a season this is and I have been able to enjoy it online.  Ladies it is real easy to watch online and it won't disappoint!

Honored Contributor

This morning I watched the episode I mentioned on the LRW channel from last night.  Clearly, I missed an episode but I don't feel like I missed much at all.  

The next episode is on LRW again, so I scheduled that one.    Still haven't heard anything on why it left the regular Lifetime channel.

The one who is seeing another guy on the side - not surprising, I guess.  Meanwhile, I wonder when her mate gets to find this out.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt , DH and I are in the middle of watching it now; just taking a small break.  

I really feel for Dion and I also felt for Daniel; however, I'm not surprised about what Carolina is doing.  I just don't care for her at all.  

Honored Contributor

I don't feel sorry for Daniel at all.  He and Carolina deserve each other.  But she's is the meaner of the two....from day one.  Almost evil.

I've been reading a lot about the previous and current people on MAFS AUS and it seems that they don't really come on the show for marriage.  Why this show is called Married At First Sight, I have no idea since most of them never get married.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I have been able to watch some of the episodes now.  I was feeling bad for Daniel as some of your were but now that he is trying to get with Dion's wife, I don't at all.  He seems very underhanded and she is nasty and very self-centered and rude.  I get not being attracted to someone, but honestly, Dion has been turning himself inside and out trying to please her and there is no pleasing her when it comes to him.  She is focused on Daniel and that is it.  As for the other newest couple, the sad faced blonde one -- she is a sad sack --- he is also trying to be very kind -- buying her the perfume -- but she is having none of it.  She is very rigid and dry as a popcorn kernel!  As I said -- I get about attraction and all that but these women are just plain rude don't even try!  I think Dion is cute and carries himself well and has a good personality.  I do realize that from the sound of things, these "marriages" are not exactly legal as from what I gather, the final papers have not been signed, but still, supposedly, these people have gone into this thing hoping and saying they want to find a potential mate and marriage partner.  If these women are displeased and not happy with what some of their partners are doing, they should just speak up, but in a respectful way and say ---- I don't care for this or that and could we compromises on this or that or possibly not do it.  Instead of being mean and nasty and venting to all the other couples.  

Honored Contributor

My observartions from the last couple episodes:

Oh, wow!  This show is just something else!

At the commitment ceremony, Dion wrote he wanted to stay, Carolina wanted to leave, and then he changed his mind and wanted to leave and they told him to stay!  I feel bad for him, as she keeps just giving him a sliver of hope, while she is sneaking off to meet Daniel!  

Then, Dominica spoke her mind at the commitment ceremony about how mean Carolina was to Dion and Oliva jumped in.  Sparks!  I agree that Dominica often speaks out when she probably should just keep her comments to herself or save them for another time.

Then, the getaway.  Dominica starts talking to the girls about her dissatisfaction with the se*x life of her and her husband.  Meanwhile, her husband and all the other guys heard the whole thing!  What is wrong with her?  First off, she should be talking to her husband in private about this, and if she wants to vent to the girls, at least be discreet and do it in private away from the others!

Then, at the table --- the fur flew!  Dominica and Carolina were at it.  Really, if that was going to go down, others should have stayed out of it.  The thing is --- Carolina was making fun of Dominica and that really set her off.  And then Olivia --- little miss fake sweet face --- jumped in and really attacked Dominica --- I mean, verbally assaulted her -- and Dominica just lost it and threw a glass down at the table.  I know Dominica is mouthy and often talks when she shouldn't, but I really feel in this case, Olivia was totally mean and vindictive and ganged up on her with Carolina --- who is just not worth the time of day!  I might be wrong but I don't think Dominica intends ever to be mean or nasty but she is just very outspoken and when she feels something, she wants to say it. At least she does not portray herself to be sweet and kind like Olivia and is not underhanded, two-faced, and downright nasty like Carolina.

The next episode should be good.  From previews, it appears that her husband is finally realizing that Olivia has a really mean side that needs to be dealt with!  She is certainly not all sweetness and light.  Hurrah!  Let the truth all come out!!! 

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 , I have nothing to add other than to say your posts were "spot on".  This show is so very different than the MAFS US one.

These women can be really nasty and vindictive.  I find some of them spoiled and entitled divas.