Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Yes! And it irritates me to no end! 

I may change but they all are a rip off! I’m not in contract now so we will see. It also went up $$ a few months ago.

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I am not one to take things lightly that I feel are unfair. rather than call Comcast and get myself all worked up and get nowhere, I wrote to TCM and asked if they can intervense somehow, will let you know if I get a response. 

Great idea.  Never thought to do that.  I hate dealing with Comcast.

Respected Contributor

@appm: I feel the same way. I refuse to pay extra for TCM. I recently discovered a cable channel called  MOVIES.  It shows all of the same classic movies as TCM without paying extra! Check out: www.moviestvnetwork.com  to find out if this station is available in your area. 

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@appm: I feel the same way. I refuse to pay extra for TCM. I recently discovered a cable channel called  MOVIES.  It shows all of the same classic movies as TCM without paying extra! Check out: www.moviestvnetwork.com  to find out if this station is available in your area. 

Looks like it is not available anywhere in MD yet, but in other states it is on Comcast, so there is hope for us, looks like lots of the same selections as TCM.

Esteemed Contributor

IMG_8263.JPG

Honored Contributor
Hi All. Do you know that many of the movies shown on TCM are available for free on TouTube?