Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i just checked and i do now have STREAMPIX, EPIX, and HITZ.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@appm   I live in the Seattle WA area and still have TCM on my line up with ComCast. I just have the basic package...no HBO Or such. 

Respected Contributor

What a bummer. That's one of the few channels I watch out of the 200 or whatever channels one gets. I have RCN cable aand I just called to see if there were any promotions that would lower my bill. I guess we all know the answer to that one. She said to call back when the new rate hike takes effect. What's really bad about  cable is all the taxes and other stuff they have to tack on. That comes to a chunk of change in the end.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Sun, what are the channel numbers for these, thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Sun, what are the channel numbers for these, thanks!!

shel.......

streampix i just used my voice remote and found it that way via on demand.

hitz is on 321. hitz2 is on 322. hitz3 is on 323.

epix is on 372 and 373. epix2 is on 374. epix drive in is on 375. epix hits is on 376. epix is also on 379 and 380.

goooooo ravens!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I get some of them like 373, but not all, thanks!!

Wonder if Houdini is playing tonite??

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

he was listed as "questionable," but i seriously doubt he will sit out. if we get a big enough lead i am sure they will rest him. fun times to be a ravens fan! #ravensnation

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

he was listed as "questionable," but i seriously doubt he will sit out. if we get a big enough lead i am sure they will rest him. fun times to be a ravens fan! #ravensnation

My hubby said same thing, he does not want to sit out. Lamar has certainly proven himself, last year we were not sure about him.  

Trusted Contributor

Comcast customer service sucks.  We had Comcast about 15 years ago and had nothing but trouble.  Switched to Direct TV and have never looked back.  We have never had any trouble with Direct TV.  We had our roof done a few years ago and in fact, they came and put our dish back up at no charge.  I love my TCM.

Valued Contributor

Re: Comcast - GRRRRRRR

[ Edited ]

wow!
this is terrible, but sadly honestly expected, as the cable companies are way past greedy.

this is just yet another tactic they are doing because of the number of people that have cut the cable cord and the number of people that have gotten rid of some, if not all premium channels.

they can't have it their way - raise prices to frequently and want to retain customers and try to force people to buy another package, just to watch 1 or 2 channels in said package.

i don't think a lot of people are subscribing to a lot of their packages, because they use other services.

sadly, it probably won't be long before they have priced themselves way above what many people are willing to or can pay.

and let's not talk about the cable service, when something happens. it often goes way left.

when there is a problem here, the reps don't answer the phone for hours and hours. there is a recording that says if you have a problem, fill something out online. i guess they assume that the people calling don't have an internet problem.