Valued Contributor
Tonight episode with Jackie Cooper as a political candidate.Not crazy bout this one but have not seen in awhile.
Metv added that Katy Segal? "Married with Children" is the young press secretary ! Enjoy & take care.
Honored Contributor

If it involves a balcony door and Columbo resting on a couch, I remember it.

Esteemed Contributor

@red&curly wrote:
Tonight episode with Jackie Cooper as a political candidate.Not crazy bout this one but have not seen in awhile.
Metv added that Katy Segal? "Married with Children" is the young press secretary ! Enjoy & take care.

@red&curly - I read that also and she was the daughter of the producer of that episode.

Honored Contributor

As much as I love Columbo, I thought this episode dragged and was a tad boring.... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I paid 60 for the WHOLE TV series of Columbo at Walmart

One  of my fav episodes is the one with Faye Dunaway.

Hallmark  has all the commercials I just  bought the set and no more

commercials. LOL

Honored Contributor

My 2 fav Columbos are the Irish one and the Richard Keily (sp) where he is the police commisioner). He ain't no Tom Selleck.

Yes.we also have all the Columbos.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

commercials. LOL

@SharkE 

I have the completes series & all the TV movies made in the 80s & 90s after the series came to an end. When I catch one on Hallmark or MeTV they always cut out scenes to fit in more commercials. I hate that. 

Honored Contributor

Patrick  McGoohan is a real good actor guess he's dead now, but, when  he played the military big shot of that military academy he done excellent job. He was always a good actor.

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

commercials. LOL

@SharkE 

I have the completes series & all the TV movies made in the 80s & 90s after the series came to an end. When I catch one on Hallmark or MeTV they always cut out scenes to fit in more commercials. I hate that. 

Yeah, I didn't think  60 was bad for the whole deal from soup to nuts.

I didn't care for the 'Mrs. Columbo' movie, though. Donald Pleasance was good in it, but, I never wanted to see his TV wife. LOL

Shows always shoot themselves in the foot when they change a winning

format.   Just like with 'Bewitched' when it first came out Elizabeth Montgomery she had some weight on her and looked like an ordinary housewife, but, oh no she dropped about 40 pounds and face was all bony and hard looking and legs were spinly and then they saddled her with 2 kids. Show was down hill after that.

Honored Contributor

PM also does a Columbo about an election. Can't remember the title,but it is great!