Trusted Contributor

Columbo Fans, Marathon on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Today!

Today is Peter Falk's birthday.  He would have been 90 years old (9/16/1927 - 2011).  I've been enjoying the Columbo Marathon today on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.  He was so good in that role.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Columbo Fans, Marathon on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Today!

That's fun.  I've heard you guys mention Hallmark Movies and Mysteries before-- I wish I could get that,  We seem to only have the regular Hallmark channel.

Love Columbo.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, I will check this out !  Have always enjoyed Columbo ~ one of my favorites : )

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't realize the marathon was in honor of his birthday- how awesome! I watch him on Me TV often- the marathon is showing episodes I cant recall seeing. Love Columbo!

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

That's fun.  I've heard you guys mention Hallmark Movies and Mysteries before-- I wish I could get that,  We seem to only have the regular Hallmark channel.

Love Columbo.

________> 1 week later: the 24th/ September-'17 ***** [Above the 16TH^]

@   Hello @Oznell... I had missed LAST WEEK's (?Hallmark's Marathon), but remember my husband telling me -yes- all day, so he had a treat.

I think that my favorite mystery show has to Columbo.

" if I am not misquoting, I believe we have the two Hallmark stations, too". I know there are a few that I have not watched or know much about, but the old Kellie Martin mysteries would be one.

And, there the something Garage mystery shows that doesn't keep my complete attention. I have no idea if that stays or goes?

Send a warm hug to say Hi and tried to check back here, with MOVIES for any old classics. I did see the TCM's Broderick Crawford/ Jimmy Stewart/ Donna Reed....have not seen that one. 

Going to check 'in' with my TV buddy that just told me ' Columbo ' IS ON.

I will tell him that TCM has a good movie ...we do switch around during commercials 

Heart Talk with you very soon and remember: See you at the movies!

NAES