Honored Contributor

Re: Collin Gosselin accuses dad Jon of physical abuse

@Suziepeach wrote:

I can still see that monster Kate belittling (sp) and treating Collin horribly when he was little, for getting gum on his blanket.. and that's not physical/mental abuse.  I blame everything on her- Jon wanted to play with the kids' and etc but she is so ****** she just had to have everything her way...  their 15 was over a long time ago... and to me, she is still a momzilla.  

@Suziepeach  I remember that. Her favorite was always Hannah and now Hannah has chosen to live with her Dad.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ that was when I basically stopped watching their show religiously..  she made me so mad and all Collin could do was cry..  Kate Gosselin should be ashamed of herself for even agreeing to that show..  You could tell from the first episode how controlling she was plus all those people that helped and she dumped them.. what was that ladies name that folded her clothes?  Kate hurt her so, so badly and it was over for that friendship or Kate using her.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ that was when I basically stopped watching their show religiously..  she made me so mad and all Collin could do was cry..  Kate Gosselin should be ashamed of herself for even agreeing to that show..  You could tell from the first episode how controlling she was plus all those people that helped and she dumped them.. what was that ladies name that folded her clothes?  Kate hurt her so, so badly and it was over for that friendship or Kate using her.

@Suziepeach  Yes, She is a horrible person and I do remember the lady who helped her.