Honored Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Collin Gosselin accuses dad Jon of physical abuse

I don't know why this has to make the news. Their 15 minutes of fame is way past it's prime. Nothing against the OP.

Honored Contributor

Collin has emotional problems and two nut cases for parents.  Who knows what really happened?  They don't need to air their dirty linen in public.  The public really doesn't care about their family squabbles.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

By the I formation given, the kid got out of control.....throwing something  at Jon's car....damaging it.  No excuse for Jon to lose his temper. It is a child....but he lost control and hit the kid. Jon is at fault.  You do not hit children.

Honored Contributor

@dimin wrote:

I don't know why this has to make the news. Their 15 minutes of fame is way past it's prime. Nothing against the OP.

@dimin  The same reason anything makes the news. If people aren't interested they don't have to read. 

Honored Contributor

People are accused of things every day but it doesn't mean it's true. Who knows what really happened?  

Respected Contributor

Teens can be a challenge to parent and Collin may have not outgrown his own issues.  It's too bad that Jon didn't have more self control or better yet, ability to defuse the emotional upheaval.  Mom isn't helping.  I hope she could at least have sent a personal note of encouragement to her son even if he would toss it.  Her public statement is for her own purpose, the authorities are capable.

Esteemed Contributor

I find it a very sad situation for all of these children.  They were exploited from day 1.  The parents were more focused on making money and finding "fame" instead of raising their children.  It's no wonder they have issues.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

I find it a very sad situation for all of these children.  They were exploited from day 1.  The parents were more focused on making money and finding "fame" instead of raising their children.  It's no wonder they have issues.

@grandma r   Where it use to be children actors growing up with issues....it is now going to be reality TV children growing up with issues...they are like pawns ...used by the adults for money

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can still see that monster Kate belittling (sp) and treating Collin horribly when he was little, for getting gum on his blanket.. and that's not physical/mental abuse, and for the whole world to witness.

I blame everything on her- Jon wanted to play with the kids' and etc but she is so an*L she just had to have everything her way...  their 15 was over a long time ago... and to me, she is still a momzilla.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee