Respected Contributor

Once again I'm in search of something to watch and an older Clint Eastwood film called 'Bronco Billy' was on one of the odd cable channels I get.  I'd never seen it.  Must have been made in the 70's.  Sandra Locke was his co-star in the film.

I really liked it!!  It was humorous and kind of an offbeat story.  Its worth watching just for the expressions Eastwood makes when he's getting riled up about something.  That leer and squint that he has.  I've recently seen some of his earlier films on these odd cable channels and its really remarkable how women were portrayed (not in a good way), but that was a different time.  I still enjoy watching his films.  He's been on TV or in the movies for ages now.  I think he is definitely one of the icons of Show Biz.

Did anyone else happen to watch it?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

Love Clint he is 89yrold can'.t believe it where did the time go?

Respected Contributor

The scene I remember most from that movie was the knife-throwing scene. Sandra Locke was his assistant in the act and she was tied to a wheel. He announced that they were going to spin the wheel to make it more challenging and to demonstrate his expertise. At this point, Sandra asked in a quavering voice, "Must you, Bronco Billy?" DH and I saw the movie together back in the day, and when he tells me he wants to do something risky (or just weird), I pipe in  with that line.