Valued Contributor

Re: Clint Eastwood on Ellen TV show today

Clint Eastwood's older son, Kyle, is an excellent jazz musician.

I am not a Clint Eastwood fan, but I admit that "The Bridges of Madison County" is a guilty pleasure as far as his movies are concerned.

Respected Contributor

@blueroses47I, too, remember him as Rowdy Gaines(?) in Rawhide.  Now I'm humming that theme song...https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=rawhide+theme+song

Honored Contributor

@vsm wrote:

@blueroses47I, too, remember him as Rowdy Gaines(?) in Rawhide.  Now I'm humming that theme song...https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=rawhide+theme+song

@vsm   Rowdy Yates.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@vsm wrote:

@vsm   Rowdy Yates.

YES!

Honored Contributor

We recently saw him in The Mule ..I honestly didn't think he looked bad at all for almost 90. I thought he looked better on Ellen than he did in The Mule.

His face isn't pulled tight from surgery or all inflated with Botox which is a plus IMO.

Frequent Contributor

I also loved El Camino...but my favorite C.E. movie was Trouble With The Curve-simply outstanding! You can probably rent it on RedBox and I'm pretty sure it is offered on NetFlix.  Enjoy everyone!

Honored Contributor

@Highlands72 wrote:

Clint Eastwood's older son, Kyle, is an excellent jazz musician.

I am not a Clint Eastwood fan, but I admit that "The Bridges of Madison County" is a guilty pleasure as far as his movies are concerned.

@Highlands72  I love that movie too! Cry so hard every time the part we’re she is in the car and it is raining...she has her hand on the door handle......😢

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite is "Play Misty For Me."
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Pale Rider is one of my favorite Clint movies.  My all-time favorite is The Outlaw Josie Wales.  Greatness!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

he looks his age......he looks good!

saw him in THE MULE this past year and enjoyed him in that.

not one of my favorite actors, but there are a few of his movies that i love......gran torino, dirty harry, the bridges of madison county, this man is the epitome of a hollywood legend.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein