Honored Contributor

Clint Eastwood on Ellen TV show today

He is 89. I have not seen him for awhile and he really looked 89. Such a talented director and actor. He was there to talk about a new film he has coming out.  I guess working is what keeps him going strong.  

My Husband worked with Clint on the Movie Pale Rider in 1985. It was filmed in Sun Valley Idaho when we lived there...he got hired on working with the film crew doing the special effects.  It was very good money.  We love watching the movie and my Husband can tell me all about how things were done in the film. Love Clint!

Honored Contributor

Re: Clint Eastwood on Ellen TV show today

I was shocked when I saw him, I guess I didn't realize he was that old. I was never a big CE fan, his movies just didn't appeal to me. That being said, I'm looking forward to seeng his Richard Jewell movie.

Respected Contributor

Didn't see him on Ellen show but his last movie I did watch most of it...MULE it was called...he looked really old.

LOVED the Dirty Harry movies.....the 1st one is a favorite!!  And he was so handsome back then.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Pale Rider was one of 'spaghetti movies'.  Isn't that what they called them.

I remember watching all of those.  Right now in my head I can hear the music.  

They still hold up....those movies...

I haven't seen him since he was promoting his previous movies.

He hasn't had anything done to his face.  He is just one of those people that age shows on his face.

I still think he's sexy though.  Hey!  Don't laugh I love Al Pacino too.

What is it with me and these guys?  

Who remembers when his wife (I don't think he's still married to her) had a reality show?

Every now and then he'd come within camera range.  The only reason she got the show was because she was married to him.

Anyone else remember it?  Their daughter is beautiful.  I can still see her.

His son is a well known actor and is very good looking too.

Esteemed Contributor

How dare he be 89 and look it! He makes great movies. That is my take away.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I also can't wait to see the Richard Jewell movie.  Clint Eastwood is a great film maker.  I loved El Camino. 

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew 

I agree!

At 89 he's still producing movies and so what if he looks his age, we all do, whether we want to admit it or not!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Annebellethecat. They were called spaghetti westerns because they were made in Italy. Pale Rider was not since it was made in Idaho.
Respected Contributor

I loved one of the movies he both directed and starred in-- Gran Torino.  It was so moving, funny at rare moments, and so excellent, it is one of my all time favorite movies.  

Honored Contributor

He has always been a good actor and director and I enjoy his movies.  

He has always treated his wives and girl friends pretty bad, he is ruthless in real life.....so, that part about him I don't like at all.