Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clint Eastwood at 90 in a Net Flix movie

Well I liked the film, I adore Clint Eastwood as he looks a lot like my late dad.

Personally I don't think he has lost it, I give him credit for keeping going at his age!

Respected Contributor

This will be the last Eastwood movie that I go to. And I have probably seen them all. The scene with him dancing with the MUCH, MUCH younger love interest was just sad. I was embarrassed for him. The story was lightweight and unbelievable. I can only think this movie was a vanity piece and he should have just skipped it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisgwrote:

@phoenixbrdwrote:

Enjoyed Clint Eastwood in his past movies...think I'll pass on this. I've noticed the same for Slyvester Stallone....his latest tv venture Tulsa King just makes me sad....cringe worthy.

The one thing about movies and shows is that there is something for everyone's taste. Tulsa King has been a huge success (even with Rotten Tomato reviewers) and has already been renewed for a second season. Personally, we love it! Sylvester Stallone still has his swaggering charm and looks amazing for 75 (when the show was produced). Never a dull moment in this show! Taylor Sheridan cast the perfect actor for the lead, and the script writer (Terence Winter) wrote the dialogue/scenes with SS in mind. Terence Winter also wrote the scripts for Boardwalk Empire and The Sopranos.

Love Sly; love Tulsa King!

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuseI really like his movie,mule

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfamwrote:

@GenXmuseI really like his movie,mule

Yeah, that was an awesome movie for sure!