Respected Contributor

I thought this show was great the first season, but this season (season number 2) I really thought it was fabulous.  The scene where the mother gets up out of the wheelchair was pricess. I loved how it ended except about Virginia.   I hope she survives. I like all the characters on this show and am so happy there will be a season 3.  Now I cannot wait until 2019 to see all the new possibilites of what will happen with all the characters.

Super Contributor

Love this show and especially Niecey Nash....she is wonderful.....only hate that you have to wait a year.Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Have added Roller to my baby daddy list.  The only white boy other than Eminem who can rock a wave cap & walk around showing the band of his Gucci underwear!  Roller got back!!!!!!837514213.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Have added Roller to my baby daddy list.  The only white boy other than Eminem who can rock a wave cap & walk around showing the band of his Gucci underwear!  Roller got back!!!!!!837514213.gif

those scenes with Desna are on fire! 

I love this show, but I still haven't watched the finale ~ I don't want it to be over.