Respected Contributor

If anyone was a fan of this show, City Condidential, they have decided to bring it back with new episodes.  I always liked this show, back in the day, and loved Paul Winfield, as the narrator.

It will start on A&E on October 28 at 9/8 central.

Hope it will be as good as the original!🤞🤞🤞🤞

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh!  My mother loved that show!  In her last years she had it on all night.  When the cable company moved the channel lineup, I had to tape a note on her tv remote to remind her which channel Confidential was now on.

Regular Contributor
I love that show. Thanks for info
Respected Contributor

The best thing about the show was the narration.

An updated version may be interesting but wonder if it will be stories already covered by Dateline, 20/20, or 48 Hrs.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

The best thing about the show was the narration.

An updated version may be interesting but wonder if it will be stories already covered by Dateline, 20/20, or 48 Hrs.

@Etoile308  Agree about the narration. PW was the best. We get the old ones at night, a few in a row. Of course we've seen them, but still enjoyable.

Trusted Contributor

@4kitties  Thanks for the info, loved that show.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties  Thanks for this! I always liked it-a lot! Paul Winfield was so good. I loved the way he said, "murrrr-der!" So funny. So true! Someone else took over the narration when he was gone and after that it kind of disappeared. Hope it's a lot the same.

Esteemed Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

If anyone was a fan of this show, City Condidential, they have decided to bring it back with new episodes.  I always liked this show, back in the day, and loved Paul Winfield, as the narrator.

It will start on A&E on October 28 at 9/8 central.

Hope it will be as good as the original!🤞🤞🤞🤞

@4kitties   Me, too.  One of the things I liked was Paul's voice.  It always seemed to match what was going on and so calm sounding even tho there was something bad going on.  Hope the new narrator is as good.  Thanks for the info....always liked this show!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks! I hope it's good too. I really liked that series. It was so folksy and fun to learn about the various cities around the U.S. They recently did a Forensic Files redo, and it wasn't as good as the original. The narration is important!! Let's hope for the best.

Respected Contributor

Just to remind everyone this new series starts tonight.

A&E at 9:00PM Central time.

Hope it is as good as the original.....🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward