Honored Contributor

Re: Christopher Reeve's Son on ABC News

Nice to know what became of him.  I don't think he looks like either parent.

Honored Contributor

Is he their only child?  I wonder who raised him after his Mom passed? Whoever they were, they did a great job!  My he did go through so much as a young man. He turned out so well! 

Trusted Contributor

@Ladygray   He  has been doing stories for Good Morning America for a while also. Looks like he is doing a great job.

Trusted Contributor

@Ladygray  @IMT  sorry did not see your post with him in fromt of the GMA logo.

Esteemed Contributor

What a nice surprise to read this. Thank you for posting.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

What a nice surprise to read this. Thank you for posting.

I agree, I always wondered what happened to him, it was so heart breaking to loose his mother after everything he went through with his father,  when I saw the post I thought it was going to be something bad, so glad he is doing well,  he has a few angels in heaven looking after him,

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Is he their only child?  I wonder who raised him after his Mom passed? Whoever they were, they did a great job!  My he did go through so much as a young man. He turned out so well! 

@SeaMaiden  Will is their only child. Christopher had two older children from his relationship with Gae Exton - Matthew and Alexandra.

Image result for gae exton

Image result for chris reeves children

Will was raised by friends .....

Dana Reeve and Christopher Reeve’s 13-year-old son, Will, will stay with friends in the town of Bedford, N.Y.

Sources say that Dana made the arrangements with a local family because Will was already close to their son, and the parents agreed so that the boy, who’s already had a roller-coaster life, would have continuity with his existing friends.

It’s not that Dana or Chris didn’t have family. Each had a sibling who was ready to take Will, but this was the agreement. And it was completely like Dana to want Will to be as comfortable and secure as possible. That was the kind of woman she was.

Respected Contributor

I'm glad to learn about this. Thanks, DylanPickle!

I remember when Christopher Reeve was on "Love of Life." He played a dazzingly handsome young man who couldn't be trusted.