Trusted Contributor

Watching Christmas in Vermont, and Morgan Fairchild has a cameo role. My goodness, if there is any reason not to have plastic surgery, botox and fillers, she is it.

Respected Contributor

I love these ION holiday shows each year - I watched most of it last night and will watch the remainder tonite.  Yes, she looks good, but she's still 66 years old.  Her face doesn't move at all.  I'll keep my natural 64 year old face. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas in Vermont

[ Edited ]

My gosh, it was a heart-touching Christmas movie, starring Neil Patrick Harris.  1998, I believe.  I shed a few tears at the end.   Thoroughly enjoy this movie, and I suggest watching it.   They will probably run it again on one of those retro movie stations.  I didn't write down the exact network.  Could have been ION-Life TV. ........ Oh, wait!  It could have been another movie: 'A Christmas Wish' featuring Neil Patrick Harris.  I'll research later on.  Sorry

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
If interested, "Christmas in Vermont" is on tonight (12/3) on ION at 11pm (eastern).

New 2016: "A Fire House Christmas", ION, 9pm eastern (12/3). Repeated 12/4 @ 5pm eastern.

New 2016: "A Cinderella Christmas", 12/4, 9pm eastern.

At this time of the year wish I had cable service to record up to six shows at same time!! Thankfully most of the cable networks do show movies more then once during the season.

Honored Contributor

I like Christmas in Ct. I don't think I've seen the Vermont one yet. It's not a remake of CIC is it?

Honored Contributor

Thanks to @Kindaglitzy I caught this movie yesterday. It was ok but I rated it as a "one and done" for me. @evelyner if you hadn't mentioned Morgan Fairchild in your OP, I might not have even realized it was her. She has the same look that Heather Locklear has now. A bit sad to see how two such beautiful women have changed.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor
@Tique I agree about "one and done". Guess I was expecting more. @qualitygal movie this is not a remake of CIC.