Honored Contributor

Christmas With Tucker on Hallmark

I'm watching the best movie on Hallmark right now.  I recorded it a few days ago.  It's called Christmas With Tucker, and it's about a boy and a dog.  It's a wonderful story.  It will be on again on Wed., 12/12 at 7:00 a.m. on Hallmark Mysteries and Movies.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas With Tucker on Hallmark

Thanks, I set the DVD.

Watching Angel Dog right now --love all dog movies.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another good Christmas dog movie is A Dog Named Christmas. It debuted on CBS in 2009.

...or maybe it was on the HM channel. Either way it was good.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

Another good Christmas dog movie is A Dog Named Christmas. It debuted on CBS in 2009.

...or maybe it was on the HM channel. Either way it was good.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee  I haven't seen that movie but see that it's available on Amazon Prime.  I might watch it today.  It was written by the same person.  It was a Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie.  I felt like Christmas With Tucker felt like it could have been a Hall of Fame movie, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Oh I didn't know those two movies were written by the same person @NickNack. I can see they are similar in theme...both about boys and dogs. I don't subscribe to HM&M but I did see that one you mentioned on the other HM channel. I really enjoyed that one very much. Hope you like the one I mentioned. Both movies are so heartwarming.Heart