Respected Contributor

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Has she done it, talking about doing it or what?  I thought you couldn't be that naughty during prime time.  She's just another classy member of the entertainment industry.

I googled a pic of her from last night. She had a super low cut and tight dress on. Seems like way too much to me, but my 25 year old nieces wouldn't think twice about it. Yikes. 😮

LOL, I wouldn't think twice if I was watching her in a movie or at a show.  Even my husband comments of the lack of taste for a family show.  

Thankfully she wears normal clothes during the practice sessions.   She also dressed a lot more conservative when she lost all that weight.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Re: Christina Aguilera Bares All

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

But isn't The Voice supposed to be sort of like a family show, like American Idol? 

Have you seen some of the get-ups JLo wears?

Respected Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I don't watch The Voice.  My only comment is that they are fake anyway.  I've seen pics of her when she first became famous and she did not look like she does now.  To each her own.   

Here she is a while back

christina.jpg

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@Catty2 wrote:

I don't watch The Voice.  My only comment is that they are fake anyway.  I've seen pics of her when she first became famous and she did not look like she does now.  To each her own.   

Here she is a while back

christina.jpg

A lot has to do with weight gain.  There was a big difference when she'd lost the weight before becoming pregnant with her second child.

~~
Respected Contributor

How many of you watch "Naked and Afraid?" 

Trusted Contributor

At least she covered them up and looked halfway decent on last night's show!  Maybe it was to show some respect for Mrs. Obama. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

At least she covered them up and looked halfway decent on last night's show!  Maybe it was to show some respect for Mrs. Obama. Smiley Wink

Yes, I agree.

There's no doubt she advertising them.  For what I'm not sure.  Smiley Happy

~~
Respected Contributor

I think at some point women are just going to be running around topless or nekked because so many think it's acceptable to dress like that.  There isn't any thought to "time and place for everything" anymore.  It's more "anytime, anyplace."   I guess it will help the clothing budget.

Trusted Contributor

Reminds me of years ago when I was a part of a car club and one of the guys who lived in Canada (maybe around Vancouver?) said they had passed a law that women could go topless - anywhere, anytime.  I questioned him about this because I thought he was lying to me.  He claimed that once the newness wore off, it wasn't a big deal and that almost all women walked around fully clothed.  I guess the bottom line is that us Americans are really the only people in the world who have a problem with n*dity, at least from what I've read. 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Where is the eyeroll emoticon when you need it? Xtina looks just fine.

She looks great to me too. Who knew so many women find showing breasts is so objectionable.