Honored Contributor

I love to watch and laugh at this show. Sweet family!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chrisley's are in London.

although the show is very scripted, it is a cute fun to watch family.  Why are Southern men so feminine? I notice this on several shows. 

Respected Contributor

It's one of the few so called reality shows that I enjoy watching.  It's fun and funny and without all the trash and garbage that so many of those types of shows are based on.  Todd reminds me of a family friend who is the ultimate metrosexual.  I don't watch every single episode but I do watch it.

Trusted Contributor

The Chrisley's crack me up.  I liked the tender moment around the Korean War memorial - the tears looked real to me.  It's the only reality show I'll watch, and I actually happened on it by accident late one night flipping around the TV while trying to go to sleep.  It reminds me of Gene Simmons from Kiss' reality show that was on a few years back - I found it entertaining as well. 

Honored Contributor

I used to watch Gene Simmons' show too!  I liked it.

Respected Contributor

I realize I can look this up, but since I am here . . .

Who were they before they were on this show?  

Did they or he have a previous claim to fame or are they just a radom family that scored a TV show?

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I realize I can look this up, but since I am here . . .

Who were they before they were on this show?  

Did they or he have a previous claim to fame or are they just a radom family that scored a TV show?

Peaches, I haven't researched it, but I wonder how these families get on these shows too.

Honored Contributor

I've gone on the internet over and over and I STILL cannot find out WHY he was picked other than he's a millionaire (although some dispute the amount of money he has) and he lives (if he still does) in the same neighborhood as Usher.

I saw where his son Kyle (who has been on again recently) went to Radar OnLine and said his Dad is a fake and the show is scripted.  It sounded like sour grapes, who really knows? 

I think most people who watch any reality show knows some of it is like, (Producer:  "Why don't you guys do this or that").  We're not stupid.

I find it entertaining and I don't feel down after I've watched it.  I admit I sometimes watch very dreary shows and I find this one refreshing.

I remember he at one time filed for bankruptcy and I think he moved, other than that I don't know.

Honored Contributor

I watch it for entertainment, don't care if it's real or not.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I think most who watch it do so for entertainment.