Respected Contributor

Chrisley knows best new commercials

The new commercials about them going to London is cringeworthy.  Talk the ugly American culture snob.  He doesn't drink hot tea or eat pigeon?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chrisley knows best new commercials

Chrisley is a modern American southern humorist. His show is purely comedy/reality. I enjoy it thoroughly.

Trusted Contributor

I get a good laugh out of this cute family!  I lived most of my life in the South, and I feel "back at home" when I watch them.  Todd's Mom is funny, too.  They all have a funny sense of humor and seem like loving folks.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So this bourgeois act is all comedy?  Guess I'll put him in the Adam Sandler column.

Honored Contributor

When I first tuned in to this family I thought - oh no no no.   Then I kept watching and if I let go of all sensibility and reality-based thinking I found them entertaining.

But, yeah, the 'Ugly American' thing is so embarrassing so I just hope they drama'd it up for viewing but didn't go over there and just embarrass us with their actual behavior.    

I lived in Europe for a couple of years and have traveled to many other parts of the world over the years.  I saw WAY more Ugly Americans than one might imagine.  I'm STILL embarrassed!  It really is truly horrifying how some people act.  I've known many people from other countries, who I met in this one, and never once did I see anywhere near that level of obnoxious behavior.