Honored Contributor

Chrisley Knows Best Returns May 28th

To start things off, Chrisley Knows Best is getting a two-episode season premiere. The new installments will air back to back on Tuesday, May 28 starting at 10 p.m. ET on the USA Network. The following week, The Radkes will join the fold on Tuesday, June 4.

As fans know, Chrisley Knows Best follows the gregarious Chrisley familythrough the charms and trials of southern life. The beloved family patriarch, Todd Chrisley does his best to hold things together with his outgoing children — Chase, Savannah and Grayson — and his own mother, Nanny Faye all in the house.

This season, Todd is apparently going all in on a convoluted anti-aging regimen in the hopes of looking his best. As the trailer shows, this seems to include some kind of canvas girdle. He will also vie for the position of play-by-play announcer — and perhaps cheerleader — for Nanny Faye's new senior basketball league, though Chase seems to want the job as well.

That is not all Nanny Faye is up to, either. She will reportedly begin work on an eccentric bucket list this season in honor of her 75th birthday. While her son battles against aging every step of the way, she seems to be embracing it, though that is not stopping her from getting her flirt on.

At the same time, the younger Chrisleys are up to their usual hijinks. Savannah is trying to learn to speak French in the hopes of connecting with her boyfriend, Nic, a professional hockey player. Todd's granddaughter, Chloe, is facing down several rites of passage this year, including her first sleepover, and her Daddy-Daughter Dance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chrisley Knows Best Returns May 28th

Looking forward to May 28!

http://mommyandmenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screen-Shot-2015-06-04-at-5.06.06-PM.png

Honored Contributor

I always forget this is on, but when I do watch it's so funny. @butterfly123  Did you know Savannah is engaged now?

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to this coming back. This family cracks me up! I see the oldest daughter is back. I wonder if she is now divorced?

Respected Contributor

Watched once for two minutes.  I am wondering who are these ppl and why do they have shows on tv? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I always forget this is on, but when I do watch it's so funny. @butterfly123  Did you know Savannah is engaged now?

@colliemom4 

I saw an interview with Todd and his daughter and they have been planning her wedding since she was a small child. Todd is the micromanager of the family 😊

Regular Contributor

Nanny  Faye is so funny - I  think she is good in  “ Growing up Chrisley “

with Savannah and Chase.