Trusted Contributor

i like them a lot. they seem like nice people and they help their community and give lots to charity. i don't care what he looks like and how much they're in the spotlight, as long as their hearts are in the right place and do good 

Esteemed Contributor

Perfect example of why we shouldn't be so critical of other's appearance.  The man is growing his hair for charity, having raised over a million dollars in the past when he cut it.  Good for him, and I am not his biggest fan.  

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Perfect example of why we shouldn't be so critical of other's appearance.  The man is growing his hair for charity, having raised over a million dollars in the past when he cut it.  Good for him, and I am not his biggest fan.  

@mspatmac  Does Chip do this frequently? I haven't watched in ages and I remember him with longish hair. So maybe he grows it every so often for charity?

Frequent Contributor

He always looks like he needs a shower. The hair is ridiculous.  Don't care for either one of them.

Respected Contributor

If he helps raise money for St Jude I do not care how messy or dirty or how long his hair is.

You see, I have a friend who had a daughter with cancer.  This daughter was the same age as one of my daughters.  St Jude allowed this young woman to live for 16 years before she passed.  Cancer is a wicked, horrible thing and I know how St Jude is helping children every day.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@mspatmac  Does Chip do this frequently? I haven't watched in ages and I remember him with longish hair. So maybe he grows it every so often for charity?

@proudlyfromNJ I really don't know, only read about the one time. I don't watch them.  (I'm also proudly from NJ)

Respected Contributor

I love her style! I think He is a bigtime ham in front of the camera, and it's grating- But I respect that he is giving substantially to charity, so where your hair however it makes money! 

Trusted Contributor

I love Chip and Joanna Gaines. I enjoy their show and they have a wonderful family. I also like Hoda. She's a lovely person and her personality shines through.

Respected Contributor

I don't know them at all except for commercials.

Does anyone else ever think she looks a lot like Meghan Markle?

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I don't know them at all except for commercials.

Does anyone else ever think she looks a lot like Meghan Markle?

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003 

Hmmm... I never thought of that before but maybe you're right. They both have dark hair and big smiles!