Respected Contributor

I like that show.

The whole cast to me is pretty good. And, the story line is pretty good too. I watched it for a couple of hours last night. That does not happen with me very often when it comes to watching TV. Usually, I get pretty bored with most shows these days except for just a few. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Last year this time I was watching just Chicago Med.  Later in the season we tried the PD and Fire shows.   Also tried Chicago Justice, but thought they didn't have the right cast so it went nowhere.  Glad it was cancelled.

I find the crossovers interesting, but if you don't watch all the shows, it can be a little confusing.

Super Contributor

I missed season one, so I was glad to see USA channel showing CPD from the very first episode yesterday.  I hope that channel continues to air Chicago PD.

Respected Contributor

I watch all of the shows spoken of. Chicago PD, Chicago Med and Chicago Fire. I've been watching them all since they began. I don't think you need to watch all of them to understand one of them. I think they do crossovers to try and get fans of one to watch the others. 

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

Thanks for the reminder about CJ being cancelled.  I went into my series record and deleted the series.  Yes, CJ was just not a good cast and/or storyline.  

I watch all of the other Chicago shows.  I think that CF is my favorite.  

Honored Contributor

I watch all the Chicago shows and have since they began.  I never liked Justice from the start and wasn't surprised it was cancelled.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know ......   Is the Captain (actor Jason Beghe)  trying to set up the corrupt Alderman ... or is he a crooked cop?

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL I just started watching this show over the summer (beginning).

I like it.  I have some issues about the male testosterone floating around.  Ha!  It, like all TV shows, are so predictable, that kinda drives me crazy, but I guess they can't have the stars dying,, right?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Does anyone know ......   Is the Captain (actor Jason Beghe)  trying to set up the corrupt Alderman ... or is he a crooked cop?

@Tinkrbl44  I think the Alderman is corrupt.  I think we've seen that in the past.  

I'm wondering what's going on with the last scene.  I don't remember anything about Adam's sister and him getting her out of something.  Did they show that?  I hope they resolve that situation soon.  I can't stand the man that's blackmailing him.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  I think the Alderman is corrupt.  I think we've seen that in the past.  

I'm wondering what's going on with the last scene.  I don't remember anything about Adam's sister and him getting her out of something.  Did they show that?  I hope they resolve that situation soon.  I can't stand the man that's blackmailing him.

I just finished watching this week's episode and wanted to repeat my above question.  I don't understand what happened with Adam's sister.  I don't remember anything about it.  What evidence did Adam give the man that's blackmailing him?  I hope they get this resolved soon.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau