Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

I like the show.

I like her.

I actually like the whole cast. Shame she is leaving. They all make up a good team.

@CAMOGIRL  I am not sure it is true that Sophia Bush is leaving the show.  I have Googled the question several times and can't find anything that confirms that.  I would like to see a link that says that is true.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Has anyone checked Sophia's facebook page?

Respected Contributor

i will miss sophia bush im wondering. shes taking another job so thats why shes leaving. when chicago justice was about to come out. i read that they may come out with a 5th chicago show.im wondering if thats were sophia is going.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Has anyone checked Sophia's facebook page?

I just did at your suggestion @Tinkrbl44.  She doesn't mention anything about the finale or leaving.  I don't believe it's true or there would be rumors.  I can't even find any rumors when Googling.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I'm not convinced that Sophia Bush is leaving. She left the unit once before and returned. I am tired of Bonnie. She just keeps turning up. I know Voight would have gotten rid of her by now - one way or the other - if she hadn't given birth to Erin. I have a hard time thinking of Bonnie as a mother. It also seems like a strange time for Erin to leave with the other female lead being on maternity leave unless when the show returns Kim is back.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I cannot find anything either that confirms or denies Sophia Bush is leaving.  I checked both her FB page and her Instagram last week after the program aired and couldn't find anything.

The only articles I can find question, as others have said, whether she will return or not.

This is the direct quote from Jason Beghe in the articles I have read:

It’s going to be a very different season,” Jason Beghe, who plays Hank Voight, told Us Weekly. “We have a new showrunner, new writers, they are still hiring them. Then we will start creating ideas. It’s too early to tell [what will happen next].”

Honored Contributor

As an aside, both Fire and PD have been renewed by there is no news yet about Justice. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like all the 'Chicagos' but have grown to enjoy Justice the most. Hope its renewed.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@jeanlake

I just read Chicago Justice is not being renewed and is cancelled.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

@jeanlake

I just read Chicago Justice is not being renewed and is cancelled.

I am sorry to hear that.  I was just getting so I really liked it.  I hope Antonio is able to go back to Chicago P.D.  I don't know  how they would write that storyline though.

-Henry David Thoreau