Honored Contributor

Good episoode last night. Wonder what's in store for Ruzek.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique  I wonder, too.  I knew Voight would find out, but that wasn't the ending I was expecting.  I hope he explains it to them and they believe him, but that seems unlikely.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I am hoping Voight knows he refused to hand him over so Voight will help him take the other guy down and keep Ruzek out of trouble.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  I knew Voight would find out too but I didn't expect Olinski to take Ruzek to meet him on a dark road in the middle of nowhere.  I wonder if the money that Voight didn't voucher had something to do with that meeting. I also wonder what favor Voight asked of that judge who killed the man who killed his daughter. It either had something to do with Ruzek or Denny Woods, the person who Ruzek was working for.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique, good call.  I watched that scene and then never thought another thing about it.

Esteemed Contributor

This is one of my favorite shows. Voight knew something was up with Ruzek. I really like Jason Beghe. It should be interesting to see what happens.

Respected Contributor

Hmmm.... tilll next week ladies...

Should be interesting,,,

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Should be interesting,,,

@CAMOGIRL

I believe last night was the fall finale.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Should be interesting,,,

It won't be until January 3rd. I think that is correct.