Respected Contributor

I really like Tracy Spiridakos (the new blond woman) & I think she would be a great fit for the show. 

It's such a good show & the cast is really what makes it so great. Sophia Bush, Marina Squerciati (Kim Burgess), Amy Mortan (Trudy Platt-I LOVE her on this show!), to me, are the strongest part of the show.

And, the way Chicago Fire ended...OMG! 

I quit watching CJ & Chicago Med after a few shows. Just didn't click with me.

Honored Contributor

Only started watching this mid season, so I'm glad the article showed a photo ....  didn't know who she was.

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove I tend to agree with you that when major actors leave the shows seem to lose the appeal to the audience, but then again, look how long Law & Order & Law & Order SVU have been on, both shows experienced major actors leaving several times over the years and SVU is still high in ratings, and Law & Order was on for at least 20 years.

I guess time will only tell, but I do know that I will miss Sophia Bush!

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@lenapecci wrote:

Sophia Bush probably leaving.  This article on msn.com today. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/sophia-bush-departing-‘chicago-pd’-after-four-seasons/ar-BBBwWoV?li...

I'm sorry to see this. I thought she was great on the show.  

@lenapecci  I am so sorry to read this!  I was really hoping she wasn't leaving since I couldn't find anything about it.  I wonder why in the world she would want to leave such a successful show.

@NickNack

I am going to miss her so much.  We have similar voices, mine is a side effect of RA in my throat.  It is not deep, but more raspy like hers.  So naturally I think maybe she has RA or a similar disease and the show may be too much for her physically. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@ScarletDove I tend to agree with you that when major actors leave the shows seem to lose the appeal to the audience, but then again, look how long Law & Order & Law & Order SVU have been on, both shows experienced major actors leaving several times over the years and SVU is still high in ratings, and Law & Order was on for at least 20 years.

I guess time will only tell, but I do know that I will miss Sophia Bush!

@CareBears  Law&Order SVU has been a personal favorite since day 1, loving all of the cast and adjusting to excellent cast changes.  I really think that Mariska Hargitay has carried the show for many years, with IceT still being a long-term cast member.  Meloni and Belzer personal favorites, especially since the Munch detective character moved from the Baltimore based "Homicide" series which was absolutely terrific.  Meloni of course was Olivia's extremely strong/emotional partner and they were terrific for many years.  The changes have not hurt the series as it has in other series.....SVU did not start rolling over main characters until maybe after 5-6 years, don't remember exactly.  Still love the series but getting annoyed with some of the writing.

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove I am a loyal fan of SVU also, have been since day 1, they made the major cast changes work maybe the Chicago PD will too?

Respected Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@ScarletDove I am a loyal fan of SVU also, have been since day 1, they made the major cast changes work maybe the Chicago PD will too?

@CareBears Lets hope so, Chicago PD and Chicago Fire are 2 of my top favorite series, I love the writing and the whole way the series is presented.  Really like Beghe on Chicago PD, his character is gruff, rough around the edges, yet soft underneath all that exterior.