Super Contributor

Can somebody tell me why Adam R. was in jail.  I missed a few episodes.

Thanks.

Regular Contributor

I haven't seen the episode yet (recorded it), but I do remember at the end of last season Adam was arrested for covering for Antonio in his part of the death of a criminal.  I think Antonio had been using drugs and the death of the criminal was accidental.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw all the episodes and still don't understand it.   However it is my favorite program.  And I started accidentally with one episode which was a rerun and then I went back and slowly saw them all.  

Super Contributor

@demanda wrote:

I haven't seen the episode yet (recorded it), but I do remember at the end of last season Adam was arrested for covering for Antonio in his part of the death of a criminal.  I think Antonio had been using drugs and the death of the criminal was accidental.

Thank you.  I have to go back to last season and catch-up.  Was curious about Antonio too - everybody looking for him.  I really missed a lot.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Ruzack is in jail because he covered for Antonio in the death of that criminal.  Antonio pushed the guy out the window of a building.  Voight didn't want Ruzack to do that, he wanted to handle it but Ruzack lied from the beginning and then there was no turning back.

I didn't see last night yet but Antonio is off the show, unless he makes one more appearance.      

Regular Contributor

Yes, I am going to miss Antonio too.  I believe Voight told him to go to rehab and get himself together.  I think he is off the show.  Sad.