Honored Contributor

I must have missed when Ruzak and Hailey broke up?  Last season they were together and all of a sudden last night Ruzak asked Burgess to go back to his house with him.  

Was there an actual break-up between Ruzak and Hailey or are we supposed to have forgotten?   

As an aside, what did everyone think of the cross-over event?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   it happened at the end or near the end of last season after everyone found out they were together. Hailey had a brief conversation with Kim about why they had kept it from her. Trudy gave Hailey some advice. She said that if they wanted the relationship to work, one of them would have to leave Intelligence. Later when Ruzek wanted to discuss it with Hailey, they mutually decided to take a break. That was how it ended.

I hoped when Ruzek asked Kim, she would decline. Maybe it will be a one-time thing because they both needed comfort.

The crossover was okay but it seems like each time they have one, it has to be bigger and more extreme. It almost gets to be too much. I hope this is it for the season. Even though I watch all of the shows, I prefer the standalone episodes or two of the three sharing a plot.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chicago PD Last Night

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva 

I love the cross-overs and will agree with @Tique that last night was pretty intense, but the more I get to see Taylor Kinney (Severide) the better!!!!  OMG that man.....Heart

I love all the shows individually too.

Respected Contributor

You said the magic words @Pancho Taylor Kinney !!!

I’ll watch anything and everything he’s in.

Also enjoying S.W.A.T. this season (just FYI).

Honored Contributor

I like the cross-overs as long as they involve the Chicago shows because I watch them all.  I don't care for them doing cross-overs with other franchises like they did a couple of times with NCIS because I don't watch that show.   

Honored Contributor

I only watch Med, and dont watch any of the crossovers.