Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago PD 5/2/18 - Spoilers

@ruthbe wrote:

I do also watch the series.  I really like Alvin.  I am so curious to see how creative the writers will be....I don't want Alvin to die.  Hank deserves to go to prison.  But I can't see them writing them out of the series, but who knows.  If Alvin dies...I think it would tear up the team.  Maybe Antonio could become the new leader!!

@ruthbe

I sort of expect a twist .... someone other than Hank or Alvin admits to witnessing the murder, and it was done by someone who isn't a cop and is now dead .... something out of left field.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ruthbe wrote:

I do also watch the series.  I really like Alvin.  I am so curious to see how creative the writers will be....I don't want Alvin to die.  Hank deserves to go to prison.  But I can't see them writing them out of the series, but who knows.  If Alvin dies...I think it would tear up the team.  Maybe Antonio could become the new leader!!

@ruthbe

I sort of expect a twist .... someone other than Hank or Alvin admits to witnessing the murder, and it was done by someone who isn't a cop and is now dead .... something out of left field.

@Tinkrbl44  You're probably right that there'll be a twist.  We saw Hank kill that guy though, didn't we?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ruthbe wrote:

@ruthbe

@Tinkrbl44  You're probably right that there'll be a twist.  We saw Hank kill that guy though, didn't we?

@NickNack

This is my first season watching the show, so there's a lot I don't know, not to mention still trying to keep the names straight. 

If the next episode is the season finale, there's a twist or a cliffhanger coming  ....  I think the Italian guy might do something unexpected.  

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ruthbe wrote:

@ruthbe

I'm almost positive they showed Hank shooting the kid who killed his son.  Both Al and Lindsey were in on cleaning up the mess so to speak.  Now Lindsey is gone.  Al kept saying the evidence against him is all circumstantial and they have nothing concrete to pin on him so he kept telling Hank he'd get off.  He kept telling Hank to leave it alone for that reason but that he really needed bail and Hank couldn't come through with that.

Ahwile ago Al mentioned calling Lindsey and giving her a heads up on what was going on and Hank told Al she didn't need to know about any of this. 

Honored Contributor

I can't remember....did he die?  Have they showed that yet?  I watch so many shows sometimes I can't keep them all straight.

There will be some kind of twist because he's sthe star of the show.  That much is obvious.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I can't remember....did he die?  Have they showed that yet?  I watch so many shows sometimes I can't keep them all straight.

There will be some kind of twist because he's sthe star of the show.  That much is obvious.

@Annabellethecat66, no Al didn't die.  In the preview for tomorrow's episode, they show him being rushed to the hospital.  Tomorrow is the finale so potentially we could not find out until next season. 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I can't see Voight confessing to Woods. Woods is corrupt himself. Remember, Lindsay moved the body. I know Lindsay said she paid Voight back by doing so and she was so stressed out that she ended up leaving and taking the other job. Something's gotta give from someone. I don't think the writers would have Lindsay come back just to help Voight again but then I could be wrong,  Hopefully, Voight will be able, with some help to dig up dirt on Woods and use it.  If Alvin dies and I hope he doesn't (he's the silent but deadly, lovable and loyal partner), then Voight's problem with be over but I honk, that would be unfair. I hope that there will not be a cliffhanger as usual. Even if they tie the situation up somewhat. At least let Alvin survive.  Does Voight have to pay? On one hand, maybe he should if he really did shoot the guy (not that he hasn't done sooo many other bad things but that what makes the character who he is) but look who he killed and why.  Like Woods never did anything wrong. I would love to see Woods ousted one way or another. I don't care how. Remember, we didn't actually see Voight shoot Justin's killer. We and Lindsay only heard the gunshot. Who knows what the writers planned. We'll find out soon enough.

Now that Chicago PD will be over, I'm awaiting the return of Animal Kingdom on May 29th and Shades of Blue on June 17th.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago PD 5/2/18 - Spoilders

For those who never knew or have forgotten, Voight's character was introduced during the first season of Chicago Fire. His son, Justin, had repeatedly been in trouble and Daddy kept using his position to keep him out of trouble. Then Justin was found at the scene of an accident [which he caused] when the firemen showed up. Casey found an open bottle of liquor at the scene and reported it. One of the passengers in the other car was permanently crippled. Voight tried to force Casey to recant. When Casey wouldn't, Voight and other cops [who reported to him] started trying to intimidate/threaten Casey and the woman he was planning to marry. Voight and Co. even planted a large amount of cocaine in Casey's apartment. Finally Gabby's detective brother Antonio joined forces with the firemen to set up Voight who went to prison. So did Justin.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

@Tique wrote:

For those who never knew or have forgotten, Voight's character was introduced during the first season of Chicago Fire. His son, Justin, had repeatedly been in trouble and Daddy kept using his position to keep him out of trouble. Then Justin was found at the scene of an accident [which he caused] when the firemen showed up. Casey found an open bottle of liquor at the scene and reported it. One of the passengers in the other car was permanently crippled. Voight tried to force Casey to recant. When Casey wouldn't, Voight and other cops [who reported to him] started trying to intimidate/threaten Casey and the woman he was planning to marry. Voight and Co. even planted a large amount of cocaine in Casey's apartment. Finally Gabby's detective brother Antonio joined forces with the firemen to set up Voight who went to prison. So did Justin.

Thanks for the back story.  I am a big fan of Chicago PD, but never watched Chicago Fire.  I never knew why Voight was in prison.  Now it all makes sense - even Antonio's attitude toward Voight at the beginning.

Honored Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

Thanks for the back story.  I am a big fan of Chicago PD, but never watched Chicago Fire.  I never knew why Voight was in prison.  Now it all makes sense - even Antonio's attitude toward Voight at the beginning.

@daisy4   happy to help another GH lady.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.