Trusted Contributor

My DVR didnt seem to get this recorded right.  Please tell me how this episode ended.  How did they find the guy etc. TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago PD 2/23 SPOILERS

[ Edited ]

The connection to the women was the gym.

Hailey chased him into the swimming pool, how ironic

He lived but there was so much evidence found in his house, he'll be in jail a long time.

I would like to re-watch without the news breaking in.

This was one of the better "Hailey" episodes

ETA if you have On Demand you can watch it, the episode is Still Water

Honored Contributor

@software 

Thanks.  I had recorded it too and lost the last few minutes because of the news interruption.  I didn't want to watch the entire episode all over again On Demand!🤷‍♀️😂

Honored Contributor

@game-on @geezerette   I watched the last ten minutes or so on NBC.com. It's easier for me to skip ahead to the part I missed rather than going thru OnDemand.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@game-on @geezerette   I watched the last ten minutes or so on NBC.com. It's easier for me to skip ahead to the part I missed rather than going thru OnDemand.

@Tique 

Thanks!  I hadn't thought of that.

Trusted Contributor

I sure appreciate all the replies.  Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

This has nothing to do with the episode but my husband and I have decided we prefer watching On Demand if we cannot watch live, rather than via the DVR.

With our On Demand, we can fast forward and it brings up the scenes across the bottom of the screen so we can see exactly where we need to stop for the show to begin again.  When we DVR it, we have to guess as we FF.  Stop, nope, still a commercial.  FF more, etc.  Or we go too far and have to rewind.  LOL