Honored Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

I can't watch anymore...some of the things are so fake.  would never happen in a real hospital.  I know they have to add for TV drama.  One of the paramedics stated the BP was 90/100.  I don't think so.  Just to many little things that add up.  And the characters...I didn't like Dr. Choi...Natalie...happy they are gone.

@ruthbe 

I guess if you work in the medical field, no medical show on TV will be watchable.  After all, they aren't documentaries, and filming after the covid fiasco altered a lot of things.   The writers are to blame for inaccuracies, but most viewers probably might not notice ... or care.

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210 wrote:

I, too, miss April, but am watching the actress (Yaya DaCosta) star in the new series "Our Kind of People" which takes place in Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard.

I enjoy the Dr. Hammer and the cop turned physician ~ nice additions to the series : )

@Irish1210 

What network is this on?   I've never even heard of it.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Tinkrbl44 

"Our Kind of People" is on Tuesday nights @ 9:00 on FOX ~ I have Spectrum so that is channel 3

Also featured is Morris Chestnut ~ I really like him!!!

Honored Contributor

Chicago Med was another good episode last night! I looke forward to watching this show each week.....Interesting and good storylines with just enough personal info to keep it interesting! 

Respected Contributor

i get tired of meddleing maggie.

Trusted Contributor

I am not as interested in Chicago Med as I used to be. I still watch but I don't like when people new come and others go. It takes me awhile to get used to them. 

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i get tired of meddleing maggie.

@10sluvr That's a good nickname!!!!! lol!